DNATREE

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Station Agent, Threshold

Great show about Trains, and lives, The Station Agent.about a guy whose friend died and he wanted to be a hermit in the train depot that he inherited, but instead he met some wonderful people.

The word threshold happened many times today in backlittheory on LCDs and on Pandora tonight with Pam Ethereal Gauze Album Threshold.. Then mother said the word talking about how well Tom took care of the house and how the Realtor even spoke of the quality of the door thresholds.

Want You both my mother and my child to feel refreshed when You go into work.
They are both so tired. It is related to how exhausted I was a few weeks ago.

Wow,, Where are those vibes coming from. I Had these definite vibes yesterday, where someone wanted to use a wire to strangle someone but since the energy had nowhere to land it returned to the one that sent it. 


Odd beer tonight at the Abby... It was called Flying dog Raging bitch. Very strange name indeed.
I really enjoyed Pam tonight there, I like to see her happy like that.

thresh·old

ˈTHreSHˌ(h)ōld/
noun
  1. 1.
    a strip of wood, metal, or stone forming the bottom of a doorway and crossed in entering a house or room.
    synonyms:doorstepdoorwayentranceentrydoorgategatewayportal,doorsill More

  2. 2.
    the magnitude or intensity that must be exceeded for a certain reaction, phenomenon, result, or condition to occur or be manifested.

A long time ago on March 14th 1993 I believe, I had the synch about threshold, that SHE, MY LIFE was even now at the door and it turned out that I had to be reached to the heart to see it. It was perfect.


I was reading something I wrote in 2007 to Pam about dreaming home when I came upon this poem in my writing
Somewhere deep inside him, the dream of home and hearth and peace and love feeds him like an umbilical cord feeds a fetus

Carolina Cabin
"Carolina Cabin" by Langston Hughes:
There's hanging moss
And holly
And tall straight pine
About this little cabin
In the wood.
Inside
A crackling fire,
Warm red wine,
And youth and life
And laughter
That is good.
Outside
The world is gloomy,
The winds of winter cold,
As down the road
A wand’ ring poet
Must roam.
But here there's peace
And laughter
And love's old story told
Where two people
Make a home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home