DNATREE

Saturday, April 12, 2014

My love for you keeps me in this moment

Pam and I had a wonderful day taking off for a supposed airshow that Pam wanted to go to and finding that it was not this weekend. I said on the way, it will be ok even if we cannot find the airshow. We pulled up the the airbase and I asked the guy about the airshow. He said it was not this weekend. So as I turned around I reminded Pam of what was said on the way there. I said, do you feel like going to Benicia? We took off toward Benicia but again I was looking for what the SPIRIT had to give us. On the way there I came up to a road called Herman Lake Rd. and just could not control myself, I just turned right and took off into the green hills. What beautiful scenery on the way with the California Poppies, jagged rock outcrops and rolling hills. We rolled the windows down and took it all in. We passed many places on that back road that we plan to explore in the future. Then we finally got to Benicia and began to walk along the waterfront. We ended up sitting by the bay when a train went one direction while a supertanker went the opposite. We shared a sandwich for lunch and soaked up the sun. When we got home I turned on netflix and laughed about a program called Decoding Deepak made by Deepak Chopra's son about his father. We decided that would funny to watch. It was,, somewhat but then he said one of my synchs the last few days in this way.

Link
Quote:
We are all on death row.
The only uncertainty is the length of reprieve
and the method of execution.


I have videos and pics about today that I may post.

I would like to talk to Deepak about the experience of SPIRIT being far greater than the learning about SPIRIT because a person can know nothing except they know SPIRIT as to the FRAGRANCE and this person could get the answer needed in the moment that the person that has learned their whole life about SPIRIT cannot get out of that knowledge. Because SPIRIT is not knowledge it is like a baby that knows his mother will be there when he cries, but the knowledgeable person that is separate from SPIRIT has gained nothing in that moment they overlook the smallest of points that would have saved their life or that part of him that is SPIRIT that goes beyond death. I know that Deepak probably knows this though the world is is lifting up the deluding influence of knowledge above SPIRIT and the power to remove SPIRIT from the equation is one of the basic tenants of religion. (The Wide Gate)

_________________


Report this post


 Post subject: Re: Mountain's Stream
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 am
Posts: 680
So the rest of the story that stems from the one above is we got home. We found we were so tired that Pam took a shower and I fell into my chair and began to feel. I noticed the tv had been turned on and there was a devious scene unraveling. Thinking that this was not nourishing I turned on music and laid on the coach. I thought about lighting the candles but I was so tired. I felt out of the EXPERIENCES of my past YOU spoke words I had forgotten from a very desperate time in my life.

MY LOVE FOR YOU, KEEPS ME LIGHTING THE CANDLES

Immediately I realized the ritual we had picked up lately of listening to soothing music and lighting candles. I realized this was from my past with the SPIRIT, but now also feel that it was also Pam,,, and along with it was my family that are going through so much experience of late. :D I realized it was for my sister Robin especially tonight.

MY LOVE FOR YOU/You KEEPS ME LIGHTING THESE CANDLES

It was the SPIRIT speaking to me a long time ago and making it new as YOU often DO.

So what I do is tell Pam these things as I experience them and she recognizes that IT IS RIGHT. When he and she meet they know it is right.. That is when it is from the father through the son. That was YOUR LOVE toward me.

My longing for you keeps me in this moment My passion gives me courage Rumi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home