DNATREE

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Florida to California

It turns out the the experience and pics were only for "My Own".
And that the dogs were only meant to get the scraps.

I believe I am only to post the story and my families words that they experienced it but that if the world was to know this then the SPIRIT would have revealed it to them. Because folks already get what they ask for and are not to see anymore. When I try to post a door got blocked and my mother also agrees that this is for a reason.

link
Quote:
"It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs."


It is going to take me getting home and spending time with all the notes.

After the powerful experience we shared in Pensacola that revealed the SPIRIT's deliverance we had many other synchronous experiences that started with a word. One, was "surprise" and my sister loves Gomer Pile and Surprise, surprise, surprise. Anyone, one of these experiences was when mother wanted to stop and use the bathroom. We got off at what looked like a town. But nobody was there. It was a real Ghost town. Now mother wanted to get to Cali but this opportunity made us experience something SPECIAL.

So this video is related to "finding home" and is entitled " A LITTLE FIXER UPPER"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWyD1p3PhLY&feature=youtube
Image

The shared synchronicity with Surprise continued on this trip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ldpjAjC95w&feature=youtube

This Tank Train was following the same path from Texas to Barstow and it had cool tanks on it also. really cool!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOVbkqDKaO8&feature=youtube

As we traveled the love and belief in SPIRIT that we shared became so great that I could not say a word without it being manifested. Like when we got to Zazux New Mexico to let the cats air from their carriers we found campground where we saw a little Scamp trailer. I said, have you seen a teardrop trailer? They said no. So I then "KNEW" that we would see one. As soon as we got on the highway a little one appeared in front of us. They said, ooooh, that is so cramped so "believing that anything I spoke the SPIRIT had already planned to manifest I "KNEW" that we would run into an even bigger one". The next morning we took off but the coffee from the motel room was not enough so we stopped on hwy 40 and there was a car show and sure enough several teardrops. This one is a 1949 one where I tell the lady of the synch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m2Xd47m70E&feature=youtube

Image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home