DNATREE

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Video's of storm recovered

Some of the files I was able to recover for 39dollars :D
Here is a video of before daylight I was on the scene at one of the deepest parts of the flood area just down the street from the Motel 6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLoPwfu ... re=youtube
Now here is a video of my family in the motel going through the storm and the synchs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SocOfKP ... re=youtube
Image
Here is an early morning picture of the BK down the street under water
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10309045_863182103695838_8824397849613801636_n.jpg
Here is more with me in the picture

My mother said
Quote:
Paul (Steven, Me) told everyone that the way out was to the north through hwy 29 but because they heard they would not be able to get out because of the flooding up there no one believed him. It was just like Noah when he had to shut the door and leave. Everyone was told but they did not believe him. It was just amazing how the SPIRIT did this for us and the water receded right at the moment the SPIRIT said TO GO!


I have my mother on video also if I can recover it saying many of the synchs along the way and how perfect it was. She is very much like any believer that knows the SPIRIT though she differs with me the SPIRIT connects our two realities in love.

More recovered videos
My trip for coffee to the 2nd bk
Ten strikes per second
So it turned out that it was much worse than these fellows at the Waffle house
The SPIRIT will not let folks that don't believe see what they want to reject but here is one more.
After following hwy 29 to hwy 4 and then to Atmore the sun came out and we headed west, here is a video of our first picnic after leaving Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home