DNATREE

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Where can there be any hope?

Quote: Graylady
Where can there be any hope?


For now there exists only YOU and I, MY LIFE
All appearances fade away in YOUR presence.

All my pain and longing are transmuted into prayer and joy. (Related Rumi)

____________________________________________
My focus was reaching you, and I spoke the synchs that lead toward that end. You draw these things according to the depth it will take to reach you.
I was jolted by what I drew to reach my heart, (suffer it to be so) but no longer do I intend to look at what is negative, I now only want to see the beauty that is YOU/SPIRIT. When SPIRIT reaches you all opposites will unit, YOU and I will be one though you seem conservative and I seem liberal. I am not interested in you acting like me, but rather that You and SPIRIT meld into one. At this point YOU/you and I will dance in perfect harmony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home