DNATREE

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

The house at the end of the hollow

So we have been busy framing windows lately and setting out footings and I have set up a system to be repetitive on all the window/door framings in the barn which will  then be taken down and fit into the frame system.

But an experience we had walking at the end of the Hollow at an old 1800's house that is being renovated made for a good story of how the repetition of getting into sanctuary leads to "knowing" through SPIRIT.

As we walked at night down the road I began to sense in the darkness two small children. One was a girl and one was a boy. The feeling was like the Tennessee Tears which was hard and verboding. I took a picture to write the story of what I was feeling from the perspective of the father who must have spent time up in the top of the barn. There was this lamp and this chair that had been abandoned for a long time. I felt the pain of loss of these children and my brother showed up driving down the road and wondered about why we were walking in the dark.

http://stephentree.com/barnchair.jpg
 I explained that the same way I feel things in a given sanctuary is the same way I build a house. I "get in the SPIRIT" of the sanctuary/building site and I often get small vibes that lead to important things I would otherwise overlook about a situation. The "practice" of getting in sanctuary and feeling what the moment is telling me is the same whether I get lost and sense these children in this new place or if I go "wonder" in the build site.
The next day I was drinking coffee and my older sister said to me as I passed her room. Did you walk up there by the old house last night. To which I said yes. Sharon then said, You know Jerry gave me a tour of that place and there are two children buried just steps from the back door where there are three gravestones. I told her of the experience the night before and Pam and I went back during the day and saw the three gravestones. I will take a pic of them today Showing the barn in the pic also so you can see where we walked that night.
Eagle Wrote
Interesting insight, Tree..
and a little sad, because of the children..
Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #675 on: February 02, 2015, 07:38:28 PM »
Interesting insight, Tree..
and a little sad, because of the children..
There seems to be a divide between modern Tennessee and the old Tennessee. Many of the new residents don't seem to have the emotional scars and there seems to be a very different vibe than the history of the state often suggests.

Today I took pics of the house and barn at the end of the hollow and if you look closely you can see the graveyard just feet from the back door.

Offline Eagle

  • Administrator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 3263
    • View Profile
    •  
    • Email
    •  
    • Personal Message (Offline)
Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #676 on: February 02, 2015, 07:46:35 PM »
I think i see them, yeah...
Do you know what happened to the children?...and when..
Site Administrator

Online Dove on a Branch

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1101
    • View Profile
    •  
    • Email
    •  
    • Personal Message (Online)
Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #677 on: February 02, 2015, 08:10:19 PM »
I think i see them, yeah...
Do you know what happened to the children?...and when..

I don't know more about the children but maybe I will get more synchs and perhaps find out more from Jerry. (Jerry is the wife of our neighbor across the street.)

Here are some building pics of Pam and I framing out front windows and door in the barn.
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1601318_1037832772897436_1316902230585536618_n.jpg?oh=e5c8b606dca927d94df8eda2aba8dd93&oe=55650E10

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10959415_1037832769564103_2949737596957868662_n.jpg?oh=07b0cf9df6dd22dbb9bc604a5f7073b8&oe=556ED4B0
Modify message
SPIRIT sent them a lie, because of the deluding nature of scripture
Those that interpret according to the flesh are caught in a net
Those that only see SPIRIT are set free from the book/law because
LOVE indeed fulfills all scribbling by scribes

Offline Eagle

  • Administrator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 3263
    • View Profile
    •  
    • Email
    •  
    • Personal Message (Offline)
Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #678 on: February 02, 2015, 08:33:16 PM »
Great pictures!..
Harry and I did things like that together...We loved doing it, too...)
Site Administrator

Offline LittleLight

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1999
    • View Profile
    •  
    • Personal Message (Offline)
Re: Mountain's Stream
« Reply #679 on: Today at 04:44:48 AM »
maybe the place is haunted, like this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9HzgJBJKM
Modify message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home