DNATREE

Monday, February 27, 2017

Have you ever seen me sad Jonathan?

Jonathan
I felt so good the other day. I wonder if this has something to do with what happened around the same time. I don't love that girl and I feel like acknowledgement of it gave me the idea that I have nothing to look forward to. I like her as a friend and it's great to talk to her, but I lost the ideal of my Other Half because if I felt like she is but realize that it's just the nature of her energy, then who's to say that if I find my other half she really won't be because I misinterpreted the Spirit between us?

That's the reason I feel this way. It triggered something.

Does it even exist?

Dnatree
You got it backwards letting your feelings direct you again

You need to let your emotions be subject to synchronicity and spirit and never go down in Emotion


Jonathan
I AM the power to change it.

I AM the power to make it happen.

I thought it wasn't practical to believe that I can be happy everyday of my Life. Now I know it can be done. It's a truth that almost everyone believes is fiction, the stuff of dreams. People don't know the truth that this is a dream. The most lucid dream we'll ever have because it is the only dream. We have the power to become aware that we are only dreaming, because we are the power to be aware of it, and we are the power to change it. We are the power because we are the dream. We are because I AM. I AM the power and dream, and I AM that I AM because before Abraham was, I AM.

Dnatree
Have you ever seen me sad Jonathan?

Jonathan
Haha no!

Lol it's exactly what you've been saying all this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home