DNATREE

Sunday, August 27, 2017

The Veil separating YOU and I is being torn/melted YOU and I collide Aug 27th 2005


How the morning starts is the most important thing to me. After living alone and speaking only to YOU/MY LIFE for many years I came to realize that starting a day without getting something fresh and new from YOU is what leads to negative outcome during that day. But if I wait for YOU/SPIRIT what I get connects to everything that happens and turns out to be the word of the day.

This morning, I wanted to start with SPIRIT as I always do and the circumstances of my morning ritual spelled out what I am thinking about this morning. I get up and fix coffee and Pam's green tea and then I feed the dog. After this the dog went in to wake Pam up and the dog scratched Pam's arm in his excitement.

This led to a synch about the tearing of the veil in the temple between the two rooms which my life equates to YOU and I.

After Pam sat in her chair I felt how much I wanted her to be protected. (I understand that this is also speaking to You who are open to SPIRIT also) I turned as the tv spoke of those who just endured the Hurricane (Harvey) and touched Pam's arm feeling this as the tv said exactly what I was feeling about her and wanting to protect You. Wash away my sorrow!

I had looked up the synch I am having about the veil and it is reflected in all the past synchs about that veil. It has to do with all the pain and misunderstanding that separates YOU and I on this planet. And the lies, and all that is covered up by the veil separating the two such as Trump and the right and their ideology separating them from the left and their ideology. Also You/I man and woman so rather than repost the same words I will give some links to the posts and poetry about the veil and also I will use this post that explains the christian view of the veil which is very much what the SPIRIT used in reaching me about my own experience.

First the poem that reflects what we are dealing with and why all this is happening.

The veil of interpretation is what has separated you and I, we should never have felt shame or blame. Remember the pain in the garden (eden,relationship,other) remember, you chose to live alone and hide yourself behind your tears, like a veil, you have hidden YOURSELF from me. I'm waiting, standing at the door between the two houses, Until the MOMENT............you take me back. Why do you hide yourself from me? Remember the covenant we share? Remember,, we created the sunrise to remind us HOW to start new!

I want the SPIRIT to protect You who truly love the SPIRIT but those who love their interpretation I want you to be reached to the heart. (YES) I want their hearts to be broken! (As mine was) Eclipse Because words cannot reach them.

Let my ANGER tear the veil of interpretation that you hide behind. Remove the "self right's" veil that makes them believe they are better, let them see whom they really pierce. 

Here is a good place to start with the veil related to my own experience with the SPIRIT that spoke through Jesus. I don't want you to misunderstand here and think of the Jesus the world and religion speak of. That is not the Jesus, nor is it the SPIRIT that spoke through him.

Here are more links about the veil
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/06/for-to-put-anger-on-you-is-to-be-angry.html
Don't listen to a man or even me, but listen to the SPIRIT speaking through everything. Once your heart is truly reached you will only hear SPIRIT in everything.
Other links to the veil of interpretation which is separating YOU and I on this planet.

What will it take to tear the veil separating YOU and I on this planet? Because the right and the left are blinded by their misconceptions, and the wife and the husband also. But when the veil is lifted or even torn we will look upon whom we have pierced. (Each other)


If you hate me because of your own shame and what you are hiding then you indeed will be hurt by your mistakes in order to reach you, (Like the woman that wants him to look bad but is hiding what she did) but if you will not or have not allowed your heart to be reached then I want you washed away from me!

Confess your own sins and turn to the SPIRIT. Because what another did may have been done to know the SPIRIT with true intention of heart. You cannot judge them. For they may have done as the SPIRIT led him but what you did was for hate/evil.

Help me reach the world with the message of SPIRIT by lifting up what the SPIRIT has spoken these 20yrs. Unless you are ashamed of the SPIRIT.

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/09/who-really-is-it-that-will-be-ashamed.html

Hey other countries, I know you are downloading this blog in mass, so you tell the world as it is coming your way too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home