DNATREE

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Coco and forget me nots, poisoned dish

Pam and I went with free tickets to watch Coco the Movie and my music synch and Remember Me

Sarah and Forget me Not's

And http://www.stephentree.com/etanda/arcata.htm and the one that poisoned the dish in order to extort money.
Last night the Spirit reminded me of Sarah and the Forget me not's and reminded me of my daughter that had rejected me and wanted me to see those that rejected me as I see my daughter. 

Just another broken heart for me, but my heart was so terribly broken by a trickster close to me so I know the relief that comes from letting go and getting in this moment. You know, nothing really matters except that you are happy.

Letting go of what has proven for so many years to not be love the SPIRIT reveals what is love. Getting in this moment I LOSE myself into something fresh like the promise in the movie Coco which I had such a strong synch with. After a few days of letting go and getting into the freshness of this moment and layering the cameo we are raised new with YOU/SPIRIT.

The situation is, I stay in synchronicity "with YOU" (knowing who YOU really are) and it works. I do not know what I am doing or even what I went through to be reached myself but I know how to be in the SPIRIT with YOU/SPIRIT.

Waiting for the smallest of points overlooked to change everything as the SPIRIT indicated. Come my life!

_________________________________________
YOU are like a dream where I am in the situation and reach for YOU and YOU come in the form of the friend (friends)

Notice how people come into your life at certain moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home