DNATREE

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Because she loves me

This is meant to be read in conjunction with Listen UP! Wide gate and the narrow

It is the nature of a man to learn from his passion in life and to make mistakes and learn from them, and that while attempting to find love both men and women find that so often their hearts are broken such as the woman at the well and the woman caught in adultery. There is a reason Jesus put women's accounts related to sex into the story of himself instead of his own. This seems to be the common experience of most people seeking love. But the story does not end there for people that seek love and fail and who are seeking to love Jesus or to know God, for because of this intention being paramount for some people, it is the very experience of heartbreak through seeking love that can be the greatest catalyst for entering through the narrow gate as Jesus spoke of. For Jesus alluded to a great humiliation and being despitefully used by those that would use the law in a manner it was not intended. It was my experience that led me to living alone and making SPIRIT that had been most important in my life for 12 yrs up until that point, to make it my LOVER as I found I "had lost my way" while seeking to know the SPIRIT I had gotten by heel bitten by such as I really did not know the person's true intention for being with me until that moment. The experience made me ask "MY LIFE" about the true intentions of the heart of all involved and the experience was like a spear in my side opening me up to allow such experience as would flow from that wound. And having experienced this and spending time with SPIRIT over the matter I grew to draw to me those with true intent and even similar heartache that would understand me. I had been opened to see clearly what the true intentions of the wild heart of man and woman were and by letting the moment give me everything I need through the SPIRIT I come to see clearly what "is" in this moment.

This brings me to my "wild ride" in California where I met Pam the day after getting to California from Florida. My dream to "reach others" with what I had found about SPIRIT and how the masses follow an interpretation that they wanted rather than the to know the truth. I met Pam the day after getting to my place in California and the way we met meant it was right.

What I want you do consider is how Jesus through the SPIRIT was saying "If you love me, you will seek to know me with all your heart and all your strength and that the SPIRIT was then to lead you into all truth and uncover what was hidden. Now what my experience with SPIRIT and my partner Pam made me realise is that Jesus was giving men the same experience as a woman would have in seeking SPIRIT and also to come to know the true intentions of the heart of a man who first loved her. But the interpretations stop short of revealing this relationship between Jesus and the husband of a woman that should seek to know his true intentions and why he would take such humiliation as Jesus, Samson, King David, and the rejected one of the twelve sons Joseph. Each of which spoke of the true intentions of the woman that led to being struck to the heart. Listen up! and let the SPIRIT speak as to what is being said. For what cannot be said is given to those that overcome by the SPIRIT.

It is for this reason, in that Pam shared experience and passion with me and understood and even if she could not relate it in words she loves me through all that experience which also helped to jolt her out of fear and led to great healing and better health for a very long time and the memory of which leads her even now to believe and helps her in this new situation to jolt herself as her MS is directly effected by her beliefs and attitude.

Now this brings to the most important aspect of what Jesus said about love and that without love you are nothing. I will just leave it at that so as you seeking with true intention of heart begin to see past the veil of interpretation given you by those that never really knew Jesus or any man.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home