DNATREE

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Seat Switch Magic, fate drawn by hidden intentions by those who blame others

So more has happened on the "I feel Lucky" synch from the other day in that my neighbor showed me the Operator Present Switch which tells a tractor or lawn mower that someone is sitting on the seat and also shuts the engine off if one was to fall off the seat, because they believe that when I sat down the switch began to work though it never failed again after that. He had ordered new switches to make sure and showed me identical switches, one of the lawn mower and one for the large tractor but the only difference seemed to be the price! So the next day I needed to mow the lawn and the tractor would not start so I checked the fuse and it had blown. He had some of them and gave me one and I went to mow. It came into my mind that I needed to reattach the seat switch and so I did but when I mowed the side of the hill I needed to switch my weight from one side to the other and as I did the motor would start to die when I lifted my weight off. I had a premonition that I needed to keep the switch connected and then I mowed the side of the street by the ditch I did not notice that a clump of weeds had so surface under them and the tractor did begin to slide so I got off quickly and had to drag the front and then the back wheels further onto the road before I could steer it away from the ditch. My neighbor and I joked about the butt switch magic that had occurred this week. But I also have been getting the 444 indicator synch this week so something is about to end/die and I feel like all this is related. Whenever I get a synch like that I always trust SPIRIT and allow the storm/time to pass over and see how I had not understood the benevolence of the SPIRIT. One other synch has to do with the organ donor concept. So it is very strange and I feel like since I could not reach America that things are beginning to get serious. Silence is Coming is one of my synchs and so I also put that synch out as it has been in the mix. So I don't know what it all means but I wait for the SPIRIT to make clear what all this means. The offering of SPIRIT and letting go of shame and blame has been rejected by all who have seen the synchs and I feel a great hate for what the SPIRIT is about and this is very distressing as for what will now occur to reach the world past their veils of interpretation that is used by those seeking profit to keep people separated. Like the snake that wants to use other peoples hate for profit and manipulation as well as the woman hiding such intentions related to money and misuse of the law these I feel are the most horrific that will not ever accept SPIRIT because it is not profitable to them are like those that worshiped the golden calf and many were destroyed in one day. Those who hate an act that in true intention of heart was for love and make it something horrible likened to their own true intentions for money through despiteful usage these I feel have the brunt of the anger from those slain such as the son of man from the foundation of the earth. Therefore, they draw to themselves anger so as that their lives are vulnerable by their hidden intentions. These are they that point to others as culprits when they themselves would use them for profit. So if they are found to say that it is others causing their harm let it be seen that it is themselves and what they think is hidden drawing their own fate.

Quote from synch related to the meltdown meltdown2
444 related to Death is the result of not changing, and not changing is a result of not staying connected or separation (being separated from Spirit is considered death already) That is why Jesus said "let the dead bury the dead)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home