DNATREE

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Florence, and baptismal Rain, Islands at War

So I posted it elsewhere three days ago, but they removed it and nobody cares about all who will die in this storm or the coming calamities the SPIRIT has warned about. Nobody wants to look at it or try to understand what has been said for the last 20yrs even though they came true. So that is how it is and the coming blood is on your hands, you who reject the SPIRIT.

Also watch out for them bears near our islands like Maine and Alaska on the 17th
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2012/09/islands-at-war-synch.html

Wednesday, September 17, 2014


The Miracle that carries us through the Storm!

Quote:
An ordinary Christian like my mother having true intention of heart melded with me perfectly through this love. We came to see the miracle of what SPIRIT has planned for us and how we were delivered together from the flood to show the SPIRIT love for us. Even my brother's intent that I shepherd the flock was made perfect though all my brother's and sisters are different. Believing, be whatever You are with true intent to love and the SPIRIT will merge the two together.


Quote:
As we left Orlando I remembered the Storms in the way while I was in Denver an
The intentions with my mother to have a real experience with SPIRIT. I told
Mother about the synch with a Tornado in front and one in rear but we were safe
With the SPIRIT in the middle.


So last night pertaining to my mother and others I was given the promise I gave my mother on the trip out from Florida,,,

Quote:
For the SPIRIT said there would be a storm in back of us and in front of us but that we would be delivered from them all.


Quote:
My mother also knew it was right and soon we found that the water had just receded and everyone did not believe me when I had told them at the motel that the way would open up. We noticed off to the side by the tracks up above the road that dumpsters and Ice machines had been carried by the water and deposited at the tracks but could not go over them. People were out taking pictures of this as we passed by. Sure enough the way was open but no one was on the road because of the notifications that all directions were blocked


Why nobody believed so it was not for them to experience this miracle!

Related posts
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/02/those-impeading-spirit-and-jan-22-synch.html
http://www.stephentree.com/rosebox/

Russian inquirers seem to have changed how they search my blog since I began to post about their involvement in the bear attack synchs years ago when recently I began to speak of how they are now a major reader of this blog. Every leader that believes they are smart will be humiliated by the smallest of points the SPIRIT has orchestrated in all of this over the years it is impossible for them to anticipate what is coming. This will extend to all who are against my country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home