DNATREE

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Broken heart of spiritual lovers and drawing perfection

It was through seeking the SPIRIT with unveiled and uninhibited passion that led to knowing the true intentions of the heart of such as Rumi and Jesus and letting go of a veil  f interpretation of shame and blame. After ALLOWING my heart to be reached I found that I was far more able to draw exactly as I dreamed where the lover fit like a glove and did not use the interpretations of those that sought to use each other as much as both wanted to love and experience their lives with true intent.
The original intent of sex is synergistic in that it is not about making babies but rather about attracting and creating experience through the SPIRIT, which is also the true intention of the SPIRIT through Jesus saying "Be perfect as I am perfect" because one that has sought to know SPIRIT and learned to live without shame BUT WITH TRUE INTENTION OF HEART draws to themselves exactly as he dreams and it is SPIRIT coming in the form dreamed. YOU are my water and my bread, you are my lover. Those that accuse have not begun to understand the true intentions of the heart and often have hidden agendas in using shame as my life taught.

Therefore, now I live unveiled and uninhibited through the SPIRIT yet I am hated above all men by those who orchestrate with shame to make Judge Appearances and really are judging themselves. Understand the true intentions of the heart of Jesus in stopping the stoning of the woman caught in adultery and realize he was also first baptized or introduced to the SPIRIT by his cousin John the Baptist who's heart was sown from a Wild Seed. Enough for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home