DNATREE

Friday, September 07, 2018

quotes from synchs with this date

Quote from Aug 11 2011

Aug 26th (began) a great loss,  like all the lies coming to a head about the thieves that have sold America and or Christianity for 30 pieces of silver. I feel a great sting related to this date. But a great moment that something real fill that emptiness that will exist.

 http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/09/nothing-will-work-for-this-president-no.html
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2011/09/explosion-of-passion.html
(many of the synchs were covered up by those using the forums in a manner they were not intended but google dnatree "exposion of passion" or whatever the synch was to find existing posts.

Explosion of Passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freedom in the Spirit was necessary to get lost enough to have this experience that led to the growing intention and relationship with Spirit.

But instead of the law there is a PASSION AND LOVE FOR PURPOSE.

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/into_the_great_pyramid/

Quote:
This pyramid was built by love


Ok folks here is the kicker, for tonight we began to watch this movie and this vision of passion came upon me related to the movie. I then remember the post I had
EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO TODAY SEPT 10, 2010

EXPLOSION OF PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a post exactly one year ago that matched the synchronicity I am having right now in my living room with Pam.

Now for the next synch this night

THE ONGOING BRICK SYNCH

And this brick synch is also related to this period as it was posted Sept 3rd to the 15th of Sept 2007

These synchs were prepared by the Spirit that is MY LIFE for THIS MOMENT!

Another synch Sept 8th 2010 with

Passion, love, attraction,
This post is also related to Turkey where I lived for a while and is in the news at this moment.

Another Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 am
As I opened the door a flock of Geese Screamed above my head
Passion and Your enemies


http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-humiliation-and-rejection-on-forums.html
Words would not reach you therefore your hearts will be broken!
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2012/09/care-and-geese-synch.html  Sept 9th 2112

Bonnie said:
This is totally awesome Paul. Thank you for sharing this wonderful insight. I am leaning slowly but surely that I don't have to be right. Nobody really needs to be right. What matters is love and respect. And it doesn't take long to find out if a person is living from the heart or from the head. You my man speak from the heart.
Don't have to be right,,, Your right..LOL
I tried for 12 years to reach Americans about the SPIRIT and about not having an interpretation that just divides. Some wonderful miracles worked that expressed what my life experience was about but for the most part it drew those wanting to cover their shame and humiliate a man and as I felt the heartbreak of this it began to do the opposite of what I had dreamed.  And finally, I found that the SPIRIT is gonna do it and I don't have to struggle anymore. My roommate and I watched a comedy the other day where the fellow realized. 
Mike, Your right! But it's only hurting You and not helping anyone. 
So I decided to go back to the life I had of waking up and finding YOU/MY LIFE fresh and new and I don't have to convince anyone anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home