DNATREE

Friday, December 14, 2018

Post from 2012 that predicted THIS MOMENT

Post from 2012 that predicted THIS MOMENT

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-jolt-that-will-reveal-they-followed.html

Friday, December 16, 2016


The JOLT that will reveal "They Followed a Lie"

Earthquake, Leaders Lead Astray, Stuck, Redemption,,,Impassable Way

What a wild adventure I had and it feels like it spells out many synchs of late as illustrated in the title. I really had a great time through this experience on the edge. The earthquake part is not necessarily an actual earthquake but the MOMENT that You find Yourself in a situation.

This synch starts at the Earthquake Capital a little town called Parkview in the middle of nowhere.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/262757_580186105328774_1734320796_n.jpg
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/407539_580186125328772_155897802_n.jpg
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532058_580186198662098_1154545438_n.jpg
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/47574_580186421995409_2141945318_n.jpg
Notice the sign says "Be HERE when it happens" and guess my meaning relative to SPIRIT.



I wanted to see this place and was passing nearby so I took off to see this little town. When I got there it was raining and I met these folks from Orange county. One of them talked me into following theiir 4x4 over a short cut to Coalinga where I was going. (This is the synch with following a leader that acted as though they knew what they were doing. This person was very nice and was not the problem but helped to spell out the problem with leaders. Some of his family are n the video and You can hear him speaking.) This for some reason made me disregard the sign as I passed that said impassible when wet. I was going along real well until they stopped in front of me and began to slide back. When I tried to go to the side I stopped to tell them that mine was doing well but that I did not want to chance it. Because I stopped the car would not continue and instead slipped into the muddy shoulder.The river of mud since it started raining caused "Scarlet" to get stuck and the mud even caused the serpentine belt to slip off. We were forty miles from nowhere but I felt I was led here to reveal something. The people from Orange county wanted to call a tow truck but I felt that fate had a better way for me and so did my pocketbook. They said they had only one bar on their phone and my metro service of course had none. I let these guys go who led me here and told them that I loved an adventure such as this. I did not know that the serpentine belt was also off. With little focused effort I got the car out of the mud and drove backwards back down to the pavement. That is when I found the serpentine belt off. I took the tire off to figure out how to get it back on but it was too muddy and cold and it started to hail. I felt this meant I should put the tire back on and drive up to where Juan worked on the farm as he said I could use the hose there. After washing it off I found I could not remember how the serpentine belt went back on as it was very difficult. Here is a picture of it. I determined I had to get a diagram but there was no reception except in one spot and with Juan's phone and only one bar. I called a friend Harold who got on the computer and got the diagram while I drew a pic of the different connections he talked me through how they connect starting with the tensioner in the middle. Without that one bar and without that info I would have been camping out there for a while. Everything came together though it was much more on the edge than I can explain here. Anyway after the ordeal I  got back to Parkview and the belt began to fray as it was old and had gotten stretched from the experience. I kept having to stop every few miles to cut off more of the belt that had come loose until I was left with just a thread. I made it all the way to Avenal and got a new belt for 25 dollars at a Mexican parts place. I then got to the place where I fixed five tv's and spent the night. In the morning I washed the car and continued until the belt broke right as I got off at Santa Nella. I had to make a tool to adjust the tensioner so that I could put the belt on by myself as it takes two people. Earlier in my life I would have lost hope finding myself in such a situation but how everything came together was a miracle and illustraits how without the SPIRIT the coming JOLT will cause many to be led astray by leaders saying "follow me" but that we should only put our trust in the SPIRIT and learn all we can to recognize the SPIRIT in the moment. Because of trusting it actually turned out to be an adventure and even a restful experience. I have a video I put together that shows much of the experience except I did not get the hairy parts documented as I was on the edge and did not think to record the communication or the hail etc. But You can see much of the experience from this video.

Here is the video of being in Parkview and the fellow that wanted me to follow his 4x4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bLAIAKyvbg&feature=youtu.be

Now I would normally not follow someone like this but the SPIRIT wanted to reveal something here also about redemption from such an experience on the edge so it felt right to do so.

This is the main video and I added some of the schematic that was made from my seeing the pulleys and my friend Harold telling me the path of the serpentine belt and showing the farm where I had to do this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGfZgWU7Keo



Also to gather all the synchs and meaning from this experience we need to  see the other related synchs. This may be about the coming fiscal cliff and or the way the politicians tell us to follow their advise. Stay in the SPIRIT!!
Our trip to Arcata, Mudslide synchs, and more

The coming CRIME to self of following a leader instead of SPIRIT

Landslide Synch and the coming big fall and recovery for those following SPIRIT

The Impassable Way

Bonneville, the coming Death and Rebirth of our Earth

 Quote
(This is the synch with following a leader that acted as though they knew what they were doing.

I could not see how the SPIRIT was going to do it and was loosing the passion for this 30yr plus intention as nobody really gave a "S&%t" but I have been getting glimpses in that even though it seemed the opposite there in the beginning that really things are on track for the great EVENT.

This added in the post in 2016

Has the whole of the "right" party been led astray toward humiliation?

Did Trump actually have something to do with the Russian hacking? 
Have many followed a con man as the synch with "Dutch" revealed before the election process began?
It is impossible given the intention of the heart of these leaders that they would be for anything except making themselves rich.

In order to help you see how the SPIRIT has worked in the past and see what this is leading up to please read 
http://www.stephentree.com/smalist.htm

Added today 2018
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=media+on+the+left

Also this post from one year ago
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/12/american-people-manipulated.html


Hearts will Break!
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2012/12/hearts-will-break.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home