DNATREE

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Tiny Dancer

Today follows my synch with "Toy Soldier" and has to do with my mother and her mother. My mother gifted me a little toy soldier that her mother had given her. Today after writing about the toy soldier synch I had many times I noticed many synchs with Ballet Dancers and remembered my mother had taken ballet as a child. I felt the attention and practice of the dance and heard told of  the bone and condition of the toes in such dancers today. On Picket and Ben they went to the Nashville Ballet and I decided to watch it because it felt like a synch and then when I took Pam to her Tai Chi class there was a book there on the table that Pam asked me to read to her called Degas and the little Dancer.  I realized it was a message from the SPIRIT about my intention/dream to reach you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home