DNATREE

Saturday, December 01, 2018

The very best kind of something

"My plan worked! I don't know how I did it." That is a quote from Christopher Robin returns which we are watching this evening. LOL   So in the movie it was said that "Doing nothing often leads to the very best kind of something. " Which of course I knew was a synch with the post from the other day "Making Love out of nothing at all". This is a wonderful synchronicity that reminds me of the years of Romance alone with SPIRIT. So we will "wait, wait, wait" for the SPIRIT and let this world turn back around!

Now I know you may not understand this, but knowing SPIRIT it will come to light soon.


The Tao (SPIRIT) does nothing, yet nothing is left undone

Song
Making Love out of nothing at all

Pam and I experiencing such magic tonight
Listening now to David Bowie China Girl as SPIRIT is coming in the form of Thunder
outside.
I hear her heart's beating, loud as thunder (Lyrics)
She comes to me in many forms

Oh, there is Dire Straits and
Money for Nothing

Then Shake it Up!

Shake the Tree!

Listen to the tide slowly turning ,, listen to the ashes burning A door A passionate burning cross Shake the tree (dna) Shiver me timbers captain The virgins and their lamps waiting , drawing the fragrance of the heart,, the veil You misconscrued my IN TENT Let it roll!!! do ya feel the power Fullness (passionate,burning,cross, mobile,fullness) Wait upon the dream, then, when he and she meet,, it's right. 

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/12/small-change-to-say-least.html





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home