DNATREE

Friday, January 17, 2014

SPIRIT and form which after the heart is reached

After the post about how the Storms and Experiences of our lives reached us then:

We began to speak about form and magic in Daniel's thread

Perfect Timing with what we need right now Daniel!

SHE/MY LIFE comes to me in many forms
And it is like Poetry, like Synchronicity
And when HE and SHE meet they know it is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POEM SHE

As I had the experiences and wrestled to put the subtle thoughts into words I realized where and why all things are, for they are the very language of creation, the voice of magic. Alone for some time I realized even the form of the altar/table which is where upon "THAT WHICH IS ON MY HEART" is placed so that I might spend time with YOU who has come to be in this new form.

Image
Altar and Forms SPIRIT gave form to that which could not be spoken, just as YOU/MY LIFE are the water and the pitcher, YOU are all form and when I am in synch with YOUR WORD, I see YOU in all things.

A very short time after my heart was REACHED by my allowing YOU I came to understand why I am here in this house of many forms. The longer I spent as in romance with YOU in a new form that YOU had given me to ponder, the more it became real to me.

The FORM of the ALTAR/TABLE. 

First since I am heart connected to form and SPIRIT I am the very table like having four legs

Quote:
The table/altar- the altar itself is a form and has much meaning. As most of the forms that are placed on the table it represents heart. Poem :

What words does this table wish to speak? When four legs and a flat you be form dictates so much of thee This is what this table says to me. like, what is on my heart or, what is on my table. Like an altar from long ago, conveying the things my heart wishes to know. (Stephen Tree)


The Form of the Rose
Quote:
The Rose, or flower, and appletree, depict the heart in that through intention alone it draws what is on the heart/table to it as a rose draws a honeybee via the fragrance.

The heart is a rose and the fragrance can draw anything you want!!!!

Finding the Fragrance of my heart that I might know YOU.
As it was in the beginning, my love, when I was the honeybee, and you were my apple tree. For then it was the fragrance of your heart that drew me to you. Remember how we let the seaswells rise into the air, we let the mountains crumble, we did not care, whatever happened, I was your honeybee And you were my appletree. I was your prince, your wizard, your lion of Judah, Anything you wanted, I brought it to you! There has always only been You and I my love! (Stephen Tree)

Can You imagine spending months in the SPRINGTIME of 1993 with synchs only about Fragrance? Here is my story. Like being baptized in the words of our father's and then REACHED to the heart so that the poetry of Your own experience becomes NEW. Your experience will differ but You will understand the SPIRIT that I am speaking.

Quote:
The Cherry- A word that spirit would not let go of Fresh, new... you must empty the cup,, before you can fill it with something new. Also fun, joy. When getting into spirit, fresh like fruit on the vine was very important. Synchronicities always had a fresh element to them.

Let the moment give you everything you need, let your heart unfold as an appleseed, while on the fruit each moment you feed. (Stephen Tree)


Quote:
The Box, again was as the heart but now likened unto the ark of the covenant containing the DNA which contained the Blood of billions. The experiences of all that came before me which is why it is said that Christ was slain from the foundation of the earth. For he is heart.

You came back to me my dream box, and it feels like the first time, like the spring time. Your more than a man or a woman, you are HEART, and I cannot help but love you. (Stephen Tree)


Quote:
The cameo again is another aspect of heart/ dna. A layered cameo, remember in a cameo the form is in the outermost layer. Also cameos began to come to me when I was having synchronicities with Victory, and the name victoria. Victory riding his chariot was one of the first cameos created. It is a image of a love affair that goes back eons between spirit and form.. She and I.

She, my life, comes to me in many forms and it is like poetry, like synchronicity. And when he and she meet they KNOW it is right, they dance like waves on an ocean of romance. He builds a house from the ground up, she cleans it from the top down. When he and she meet they know it is right. (Stephen Tree)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home