DNATREE

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Death Valley Synch and Relax and watch the SPIRIT work, The Bounce

Watching Breaking the Bank
Be it unto Trump, Let's see how he handles a little pressure and something that does not work to just lie.   Synch from last night above. Trump Under Pressure/ set him off/ never seen him act that way/Showdown

Trump Death Valley


Everyone is reading this post on my site today

Relax and allow the SPIRIT to work through You Link to 2013 post

I am feeling what Whitehawk had to say in Littlelight's post, relax and dream here in death valley and SPIRIT will take care of it all. Like how I do business is I do not do as much as I allow. I walk and dream and the opportunities show up. And like when every single person was banning me in 2011 and I was in death valley and it was very wonderful and RELAXED and YOU/MY LIFE came through and communicated the smallest of points overlooked. So it is right now, that I am getting exactly what fits with what has happened on the forums and it will make PERFECT SENSE when the SPIRIT shows up. Now for the dream I had the other day. 
 SO
This was the prediction at death valley about presumption and if a link is broken just google dnatree.blogspot.com or stephentree.com using the sought after words.
So I think that this death valley synch is also related to this moment.


http://www.stephentree.com/bounce/ The Bounce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home