DNATREE

Friday, January 24, 2020

Good Friday, If they let the Robber go and they punish the spirit of truth

I woke up feeling this

If they let the  Robber go and they punish the spirit of truth where have I heard that before? The predictions were to reach you and have been going on for 30yrs and you rejected that by not responding so you are going to be given what you think you want only to find out what hell is like without the SPIRIT. Good luck with Barr and Trump yall you have your beast and  your anti-Christ and let us see just how happy you are in three years. So that is what is on my mind today and the right is blinded so that they will TRY to fulfill in their own power what was the job of the SPIRIT. Oh well, money and those liars at the top need to be crammed up all Americans ass, you deserve what is coming. Sure I am angry, 30yrs and only rejection just as the SPIRIT said... well until......

Ok, yes I am angry and this is what I am feeling this morning.
Let's get this party started!!!!!
Let everyone's eyes be blinded to follow this crap and let's get everyone that interprets without knowing the SPIRIT off this planet!! People don't care until the person next to them is dead from this crap so I guess we need to speed this up a little. None will escape! Brisk

have a good Friday

Brisk Storm Coming, Good Friday

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=Brisk+Storm+Coming%2C+Good+Friday

https://thebanter.substack.com/p/if-the-republicans-acquit-trump-theyll

You all have chosen this not just those manipulators for political power.

This is what I am feeling and I have to take Pam to her appointment so I have to leave it at this.
Edit 11:09AM
Ok I am at her appointment and the tables have turned is on the TV
5:35PM
I have to just listen to the synchs
must have been what I had for breakfast.
Ok now I see what is going on

5:50PM
synchs with today  Jan 2012
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2012/01/unexspected.html

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
The Unexpected
Ok, had a very powerful synch with "The Unexpected"
And YOU and I collide and the emotional energy that causes something UNEXPECTED TO HAPPEN.
Anger, about way Humans disregard the SPIRIT and lift up their interpretations above the SPIRIT. I am feeling a great emotional energy that causes something UNEXPECTED TO HAPPEN.
So on this very day I had this synch about something unexpected happening that is caused by the emotional energy and interplay between the lie of the GOP and the left fighting for truth. Oh, this feels exactly like this moment.



Exact predictions of 2007 2007 stephentree.com/orange/ dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-pr dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/09/all-ha dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/09/all-sy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home