DNATREE

Monday, January 27, 2020

Crescent Moon, Attention

So my intention is to reveal through the synchs what Americans and even the world is drawing to itself and that is why reality has gone in the direction it is going. We do not wish that anyone should suffer and would love to transmute desolation with those that want to move in that direction for themselves.

That being said the direction my country is going in is not making friends out there as much as creating/sowing in a direction that is not the direction you will like.  So back when 9/11 happened Pam and I had an experience with the Crescent Moon and the Star similar to many flags in the middle east. That night we went to a coffee shop in Stockton Ca. and a picture of  two buildings and the star and moon where the buildings, star and moon were black and the background white. The reason I bring this up tonight is we were drawn in a similar fashion to the Crescent Moon and Star somewhat near the moon tonight a couple of times. It brought to mind the new General from Iran.

Tonight I also connected with a song and a phrase

There is only YOU and I
The song was 

 There may be trouble ahead

But while there's music and moonlight and love and romance
Let's face the music and dance


And the phrase
Millions of lives are changed forever
Then this Rumi Poem came to me

Lovers find secret places
inside this violent world
where they make transactions
with beauty.

Reason says, Nonsense.
I have walked and measured the walls here.
There are no places like that.

Love says, There are.

Reason sets up a market
and begins doing business.
Love has more hidden work.

Hallaj steps away from the pulpit
and climbs the stairs of the gallows.

Lovers feel a truth inside themselves
that rational people keep denying.

It is reasonable to say, Surrender
is just an idea that keeps people from leading their lives.

Love responds, No. This thinking
is what is dangerous.

Using language obscures
what Shams came to give.

Every day the sun rises
out of low word-clouds
into burning silence.”


― Rumi, Bridge to the Soul: Journeys Into the Music and Silence of the Heart
Read more quotes from Rumi



My experiences with SPIRIT in conjunction with Lovers was where the most synchronicity occurred when I desired to know the true intentions of the heart of Jesus as related to love. I dreamed of YOU in the form you would come as YOU are my water and everything I need. To be reached even if it is through a broken heart having loved. Then you understand how you want to treat even an enemy as Blessed is She who nailed me to this tree because it really is yourself drawing that experience because of your true intent to be reached. What is life? These lovers even starcrossed like Democrats and Republicans, neither got their truth from SPIRIT, hearts will break!

So I want to write the synchs to as they come but I want to attached to where I learned the most from SPIRIT through synchronicity and that is synchronicity and love manifested between lovers.

So as you put out with true intent so comes back to you from the universe like a lover that knows you according to how deep you know YOU/LIFE  (Whereas Jesus said of those that only had an interpretation and really never sought the SPIRIT "I never knew you"). This is what you want and the passion of Jesus through the poetry of the cross was seeking with all your heart and mind and body. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home