DNATREE

Sunday, March 08, 2020

2017 Burning down the house Prediction, heart broken

Saturday, November 11, 2017


Burning Down the House Everything that is happening was dreamed in 1993 with SPIRIT


Hold Tight, (Joy with the SPIRIT) Were in for nasty weather   LOL

Prediction, it will either be taken (Tax or Somethin) or they will give of their abundance,
you know like the Interpretation demands  LOL



Peter Gabriel
Message in a bottle tonight again..... Oh, Under Pressure.

Why can't we give them one more chance

LGBT Song Queen   Under Pressure but we love you

I know, that would be against what they believe about whom they condemn (Revelations)

Knowing YOU/MY LIFE you would BE the smallest of points overlooked in our belief (You Misconstrued my intent)

BUT FATHER   should we not forgive them as they do not know what they do

I am a Dove Crying on a branch

Is there a way? To stick together?

Yes folks the words were "Get Ready for the Wild Ride!!" 

______________________________________________________________________

Ok we love to cooperate in love and share ideas but we don't like to have to follow one of these um "LEADERS"

Yea I know he (Orange) will Try, but most importantly the SPIRIT already knows what he is going to pull

"I will be there for you" on the tv as the song "as the world falls down"


may 8, 1994 Confidence blooms like a flower ,, waiting for your love. U U U U U U Uuu nion, like the layers of an onion hearts, unfold like flowers before him. ______________________________________________________________________ You are only ( ) I am the words that are in your mouth and heart I am "You and I" together Just one key will unlock this door I am just waiting on my friend........................... Your my addiction the power of trust URGENT! Oh the glory Let the good times roll... (partying in Romance in Spirit) Confidence blooms like a flower waiting for your love We have two tickets to paradise. DANCE BOY! Feel Like a Filament!!!!!! _____________________________________________________ Do you believe in Magic? Then she said,, "I will not betray your trust in me"

Oh, Yes Pam and I had that experience is the also a pattern for what is coming MY LIFE? 

Coming Soon to a Country you might live in

Monday, July 17, 2017


Go to Sleep MY Darling, I will catch you


http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/07/heart-broken.html

Some of this is relevant to Cookevillle Tn.

Edit add 9 May
I feel I need to go away again and leave the struggle by being ministered to in sanctuary.  They rejected me too!
Next Surprise for them then and lift me up and take me where they will recieve YOU. Let them stumble to their end then.
Stumble for them and whom they follow and even what they believe they possess may it be taken from them and given to those with fruit already. So Be it
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/02/s
o-be-it.html?m=1 These people are taught to hate my own in California let them feel your rejection of them.
This is my request of SPIRIT and I got stumble back so far.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home