DNATREE

Saturday, March 07, 2020

Altar, SPIRIT is the Antidote, This is my passion play!!

Someone drew me back to the Altar and the tears we shared, I tried to write what I was feeling but my pen brakes and I cannot put into words this love across time.

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2012/11/she-will-plant-my-feet-where-we-dreamed.html


They presumptuously say "God was not in the Storm in Cookeville" but that is fake news

The SPIRIT says

I am your Poison

I am your antidote


The SPIRIT will mend your broken hearts and wipe away the tears from your eyes.
LINK
Jesus comin and he wipe your tears away
Spirit comin and bring a new day
Love come and give us the words to say


SPIRIT has not told me, nor from them have I heard
                    Must be the breaching whale again 3rd time
Lifehouse-Broken
She is under the knife

Yes, I understand YOU/MY LIFE want me to be patient though it has been 30yrs,,, I understand... Just stay here with YOU.

The win/ lose thing, you believe it so it will not feel good when you are the loser Trump,
 IT IS FINISHED!

OK MY LIFE, take it back what has been stolen
The Preacher and Lawyer has taken my bride and by their view she is made to abide
was this the reason that I died?
It's love a across time get ready for the ride!!!
This is my passion play!!!!!

Perfect Love, is Better than a Bullet!!
___________________________________________________
Synchs with Stumble

Silence is Coming!! If the father cannot hear from SPIRIT in his sanctuary your whole brood will Perish!


Synchs with this date




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home