DNATREE

Friday, April 24, 2020

Get a head start on what is coming, even what they believe they possess will be taken

Get Ready for what is Coming
Greed wants to stop what is coming but
more of what they believe they possess will be taken from those that resist
making those now first to become last

Get the pyramid of a leader at the top off my planet and let, Love,  self management and tools, motion is magic, systems theory, cell theory, no center control, networks and synergistic cooperation which is the next step on the road to liberty. Not learning as humans have but motion and connection with SPIRIT and being part of the earth/swarm theory, true servants.
Get these presumptuous who misunderstand the True Intentions of the Heart out of the seats of our fathers. Stop giving bailouts to big business and those that seek to enslave men, and foster small business from where you live that will not be so dangerous in such times which are to come.
Related
I want to help those that want to learn from SPIRIT create their own systems as those that control money will use that leverage against you as Trump has shown with medical supplies. Let the SPIRIT take everything from those that would back such as this.
Get Totally Fresh, A Fresh too feisty to quit
http://www.stephentree.com/bugs/
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=bugs
swarm theory and your connection to SPIRIT
http://www.stephentree.com/tent/
Van Life as a way to begin building your system

From an Email to the folks at Union Life Magazine "No Center"
A long time ago I was having this synchronicity with "no center" and my mother had your magazine on a table and the coincidence of finding an article on that subject and then what happened is a story I wrote many years ago. I had had the synchronicity with "no center" and found an article in your magazine and carried it with me as I lost myself on a ride with my truck and canoe from Huntsville Alabama up into Tennessee. An Amish wagon was in front of me on a small country road and I pulled up next to them and asked. "Where is your town center". To which the Amish said "There is no center" we hold meetings at each others homes, but there is no center in our community. It took me many years to understand what the SPIRIT was telling me. I am looking for that article if you know where it can be found on the internet. Thanks so much 


When I start over which I have many times in my life, I usually start a project or business by getting out there and cooperating with businesses and people to find something that is a fit. Then like my business in California I break down what is working into cells/systems and evolve the process. Motion is Magic but motion with mindfulness. I spent more time walking and dreaming on the idea than I did working as when I work without wondering I found that I worked more. But when I wondered first it seemed to work the first time and there was less trying and retrying.


stephentree.com
In 1993 an experience changed the synchronicities to poetry, answering questions I had my whole life. In my loneliness, in my bewilder-ness, through my broken heart, She, (life) came.
                  In order to understand the deepest layers of the poetry, an understanding of the tabernacle, the layers of a cameo, the layers of heart, the poetry of scripture, Veil of interpretation, original intent, the original intent of an altar, synergy, systems theory and much more.
When you feel you have “uncovered the mystery” , my love, I swear you have just begun. Experience the Romance in Spirit between Steven and his life, Rumi’s 12th century romance

I think I will add this here

A Fresh too feisty to quit

Thinking always leads astray, like a leader that trusts his brain and never knew the SPIRIT's connection to the soul. You have to quite the mind and feel.
My Stars fell from Heaven but it was the flowers along the side of the road that spoke of the fragrance of the heart that led to NEW LIFE!

Don't think FEEL, thinking is like points in an equation and always overlooks the smallest of points. Feeling while believing keeps you always in a good place because the love between SPIRIT and I,,,, YOU and I/MY LIFE is everything leading to the True Intentions of the Heart.

Sure that initial veil being torn you virgins reaches to the heart but then there is ONLY YOU AND I/MY LIFE

Your experience with SPIRIT will overtake what you learn from a story and that is more important than following a leader. I am like a lover that turns you on to the greatest lover, knowing I am nothing compared to what You really need. Therefore I intended your heart be broken that you might know ME/me and for the ONE that will take your heart away." And like the coffee and the cup YOU and I were meant to be together. SPIRIT and the Individual will create the synergy needed to overcome.

Thursday, December 01, 2011


PushStart, how you start your day is the most important



Related 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home