DNATREE

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Message to those on the forums over the years

This is a message that I am adamant gets to all those related to Oroborusforum, Prophecies.us and now even Clubhouse11

Sunday, December 01, 2019 

Deer died, synchs, series of unfortunate events


This was one of the posts leading up to the recent events which I want those familiar with the synchronicities to be aware of because of a message contained therein.


But it was a message related to the "Series of Unfortunate Events that is very important that I convey myself to you. It relates to one of the original posts on the subject of Unfortunate Events and I will use this post though it was posted much earlier to convey this.


So anyway the synch was wonderfully laid out to let us know that... well let me illustrate it this way.
Dear Children,In spite of the "Series of unfortunate events" know that you are loved and it was necessary to break your heart that you might be reached and truly know that you are loved. And I want you to know that everything is going to work out exactly as it has been spoken by the SPIRIT. Just wait and see! http://www.stephentree.com/prophvat/two.htm Search "ctrl F" wait and see what the message is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home