DNATREE

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

The End of Presumption, Trump and his Base and the CLIFF ahead


Spiritually weak Trump rejects the SPIRIT

Since the Trump base have given their power up to a "6LEADER6BRAIN6" and rejected the "7SPIRIT7" it is now given to them to follow this leader who is BLIND without SPIRIT off a cliff.

This exacerbation is intended for all who follow a leader that openly rejects SPIRIT and lifts up his PRESUMPTION as his PRESUMPTION is now his base's PRESUMPTION.

She loves her "leader" let her be led to desolation


She has chosen her husband to follow therefore they both go off the cliff
she worships an interpretation of 66books written by man whose number is 6
while rejecting the SPIRIT so let her follow him and their interpretation to the
end of that world

Related
have I said yet
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/10/because-right-information-at-right.html
Trump and his base do not care so I want to hear now only humiliation for Trump and those under his hat and the crying of his base. So Be It!
They won't let me reach America so the horror will be on them.
_____________________________________________________________
When my heart was broken I could not even make the bed
I tried THREE TIMES with the bottom sheet
every time it turned out to be off
we shared a moment
child's play
I put presumption aside
of what value is this struggle until I find YOU/MY LIFE
If she only wants to break you to follow presumption
then Jack WILL fall down and break his crown
but Jill will come tumbling soon after
______________________________________________________________
SPRINGTIME FRUIT

I wanted to create a very simple system so that I could spend my time with YOU/SPIRIT
The world rejects that so I had to be alone


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home