DNATREE

Friday, April 03, 2020

Morning

You have to trust the messenger
OK Trump, You can go to bed and rest your legs (Wink)
The poetry of Water being Understanding and I speak what the SPIRIT speaks and you have been a prisoner of a tiny pond (Your brain) I am the OCEAN AND IT'S TURBULENT FLOOD (SPIRIT through Rumi) There is a thin veil between your brain and all that is, you chose to live alone. Last night was about Golgotha/Skull and the smallest of points you have overlooked. The problem with following orders from one "tiny pond" is how much is overlooked 6 being the brain 7 being the SPIRIT where YOU and I are one. You must be interrupted because what you have overlooked. I was told so much more but will finish this in the morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2lVEiwKVFM
The earth and all creation laid it's life down for you, being subjected to your presumption and those following must follow to the cross also. (Desolation of the heart)

The smallest of points overlooked about interpretation is the  fearful cannot proceed so you are the one that chooses. I gave you a deluding influence so that you would follow a lie in order to bring scarlet to her knees. for your own good.

Reference Pickle and you have done it to yourself

The SPIRIT spoke of a marriage, Stand me Up, dress me down, put on the BIG white wedding gown. The rest of the painting is written in the tree of experience with SPIRIT.

Just had to get up and write this

The SPIRIT does not change you, keep doing what you are doing, just the Intention of the Heart changes and then everything that needs to will proceed. Calm Your heart and your life will follow.

We must have nothing but true servants of the Lord (Once a son is of age he is no longer under his father but he is his friend)



Related: Crisis and the law of the SPIRIT and "All izz well" (PIE)
Off the Deep End. In such a crisis you have to trust the leader and I cannot trust Trump so it cannot be a person but has to be the SPIRIT because I trust the SPIRIT. It is ok, such as Trump can exist but is used in a manner with their presumption. Knowing SPIRIT the virus can be the monster or if you continue to ignore then a bigger monster will appear. The smallest of points (virus) changes the whole equation and renders all the interpretations meaningless. The way it works is I write the synchs and you learn from your mistakes. I (Paul)want to remain just a dreamer. The SPIRIT offers better water (understanding)
Kushner and his "competent manager overlooks the mind and the backdoor is completely unattended and those enemies with poor intent) The SPIRIT prepares me for what you want. So all may be fulfilled


11:25am
In the brain if you block a blood vessel you lose some of your power of brainy manipulation if you know what I mean

So I got this last night from the synchs. Again I do not DO THIS TO You, but tell you what you are creating for yourself.
There is a Plan A and a Plan B since there has been no cooperation from anyone in 26yrs the heat is going to be turned up more.

Another country's plan A will be my plan B as Trump will not "C" to save this country from what is coming. So Be It!!  I need true servants on the left to get ready in the house and congress and
cooperate with what is coming via nature.
In Progress......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home