DNATREE

Sunday, April 05, 2020

Yesterday's Synchs

Pam and I had to stayed in the cabin and watched movies and listened to music and had a wonderful time. Great messages were in the movies.

Pete's Dragon

encino man

Music

This Moment was Made for You by the SPIRIT

You dropped a bomb on me Baby Even if they draw a real bomb YOU keep me in a good place.
Spirit transmutes all fears through the passion that is love so even the coronavirus writes LOVE on our hearts

I (SPIRIT) am the Shepard for every lost lamb

Ella Fritzgerald and Someone to watch over me

The word KISS is a synch from YOU/MY LIFE/MY LOVE
Dream a little dream of me

I got "YOU/MY LIFE (I feel good)

She JOLTS me out of my complacency 
She is my dream and she is perfect, she came out from me in the beginning, we were one in the beginning. Now she come to me in many forms and she is right on time, she is not necessarily a woman but I meet her in this moment, coming down like the new Jerusalem. Without knowing her you will even misunderstand her like you have misunderstood me.
You mis construed my intent.

You may misunderstand me, (on purpose) but DO NOT misunderstand (none will escape, nor humiliate) the Spirit when it begins SPEAKING through the coming events.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home