DNATREE

Friday, April 10, 2020

The Cutoff has been Reached

The Cutoff has been reached and neither party (dem or Gop) or any organization has responded to make it so we could ask the power that are really in control for mercy.  Adam already knows those that matter to the earth, you will not understand and when you finally do... it will be as though you cry peace, peace and then sudden destruction will come upon you. I have worked for 26 yrs tirelessly while very single person rejected what I have shared. The overwhelming evidence as to what is going on has gone unheeded though it is extremely evident . And the unthinkable is upon us. Not even the #Hopi have responded so I do believe this land will be uninhabitable very soon. Without reaching you the quarter of civilization that needs to be gone will probably begin with this country because of this rejection.

I have given my all to reach you and you could care less but when you see what happens and your "think tanks" see what was offered by the SPIRIT through this growing tree you will see why you are the center of the wrath that is this moment. You have not responded, so when you cry seeing what you have overlooked what response can you expect?

Time to kick things up a notch

The only way to fix the problem is to show you have something to lose

It does not matter to Trump as he is very blinded but it better matter to some as we cannot go on any further like this

I am also getting power grid synchs but I believe Trump might even be involved as I don't know why someone that cannot be trusted is in that seat during such a horrendous time when someone trusted is so direly needed unless it is part......

Putin, you will WANT  to get off my planet soon but for now You need to find a cave to hide in along with your boy here in the Whitehouse.

Someone sober would be worried about things going badly

Wash away my sorrow




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home