DNATREE

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Horribly Urgent, The Urgency of the Moment and this President

The synchronicity this morning which is unfolding.

It began with a spot about President Dwight Eisenhower had a particular way of doing things.  I got up as it was playing listening to it in the background while I put a buttered muffin in the microwave for one minute intending to stop it when there was 25 seconds left. The dog took it as time for his treat so I thought I had time to give him his treat. He met me over by his dog treat bag and layed on the floor in the position of waiting for his treat as I got it out of the bag the phone rang and it was Hal. I answered the phone while handing the treat to the dog and then stopped the microwave at 25 seconds. It made me think about the host of "Unexpected" events this morning including not being able to sleep in though I did not sleep well because Pam had a restless night and I was thinking about her last night and her situation as she is a bit older than I am and though her health is very good compared to after her MS attack a couple years ago she still gets tired easy and then her leg twitches and nobody sleeps well. I had to get up and answer my morning message from the neighbor and then decided I needed more sleep but then a wood pecker on the side of the cabin decided to start hammering and I had to go hit the wall and so I got up and had coffee and that is when the synchs began with. I also believe it is politics that keeps what is really important from ever being seen because of the noise in the holy place. Silence is Coming!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-dickerson-on-the-example-ike-set-for-the-hardest-job-in-the-world/

Taken from this Article


So this is how Eisenhower broke down a system of attention to what is important and in my case I pay attention to the SPIRIT to see what is important to pay attention to. This came out of my experience with the rock that was caught in my tire that led to such attention to SPIRIT. This leads  me to the thought about the POLITICAL MASQUERADE that Trump keeps his attention on and looked like it was the answer to all the GOP ills but it did not account for the unexpected which revealed Trump's true character and his inability to take his mind off of his rock in his tire which did not address important things that were brewing in society which led to catastrophe. The ability to have the "right information at the right moment" is getting more and more important and no matter how clever you are if you cannot see the future you cannot prepare for what is coming that is "horribly urgent" and may just pluck away at your pet peeve while desolation is upon you and you do not even know it because your just a game show host like Trump and You are not prepared for anything unscripted.



Right information at the right moment

Rock Caught in your tire

The Message of the SPIRIT about the impassable way and
Orange is Coming Leaders Lead Astray, GOP humiliation predicted (This moment predicted)

The latest "All Was Predicted" including Epidemic, Tennessee, Trump, The Orange Event



So the Woodpecker kept at it this morning and feels related to other's intentions to annoy me and what Trump feels and is distracted by. Interesting synch though and you don't annoy me as I just post the synch from SPIRIT. You would have to develop trust with SPIRIT to get anywhere so a lot are in for a rough ride.
The woodpecker means nagging, feeling suffocated by parents, the psychological pressure exerted on you, or annoyance and irritation. Also I feel Russian connection this morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home