DNATREE

Monday, June 08, 2020

Clearing the Temple vs Clearing the Protesters synch

A very odd synch happened as I was typing on Twitter just now. These synchs are getting more and more serious and are predictions and not threats. Understand the difference and live.

I posted the vineyard post below
The SPIRIT is the owner of the Vineyard and they don't know how bad they have misunderstood. And all the money and all the kings horses will not be able to fix it for them because they presume they don't have to cooperate. Presumptuous Pinheads
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2020/02/go-trump-lying-manipulator-and.html
Then I came upon the news article about "White House No regrets for clearing the Protesters. "

"No Regrets for clearing the protesters" and as I began to hit the enter I noticed out of the corner of my eye the video of Jesus Clearing the Temple which has to do with the Vineyard post and then I realized this was a synchronicity with what the SPIRIT is saying is going to happen to them.
"Them" appears to refer to: GOP, Top 1%, Pinheads, Greed, Pinheads/Racists, human attention on money, power, wealth. Since all the other predictions have come true I admonish those tasked with protecting such as "them" to investigate this information in order to save lives and money by cooperating now! As I am pretty sure there is little time to lollygag. I do believe if the right would stop lying to itself and stop putting out lies and focusing on greed and let our fellow Americans know the truth that with True intention of heart a BIG PROBLEM can be avoided.
Synch just now as I am writing this
You feel you don't get dictated to on "the Queen"on PBS and Queen synch right now related to Presumption of "Ultimate Authority".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home