DNATREE

Friday, June 12, 2020

Clover and the Heart Attack synch

One of my Indigenous friends posted about Clover this morning and I remembered a synch with clover so I posted it there. But when I had gone looking for my clover synch I found right above it in another post the heart attack synch which is very prominent right now in my vibes and I am waiting to see how it plays out with the SPIRIT. So then I went and looked at that heart attack synch and found this story in the Ongoing Synch with Reaching One Person to the heart.

The ongoing "Reach One Person to the heart" came out of the synch with
20 yrs could not reach America, therefore your hearts will break!  But today on Sunday Morning was exactly the spirit of what the synch is saying in reaching "each person" to the heart and the feeling of what that means. This example I want to reference is a person that exemplifies exactly what I am feeling. Here are the synchs http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/09/breaking-one-persons-heart.htmlhttp://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/09/mara-lago.html
Here is the news story
How a Confederate flag tore a neighborhood apart, before it came togetherShe was adamant about her beliefs until a heart attack and that reached her to the heart
I want you to see what is happening with Trump as exactly working through the presumption of those that get their ideology from an interpretation that DID NOT COME FROM SPIRIT.
Making what is happening a great thing!

The rest of the post is also there to read as the synch is immanent and playing out at this moment in our country. That synch get's pretty graphic and it will be interesting to see how the SPIRIT plays this one out. I do not wish ill on anybody, but the synch arises from a passionate intention to reach America to the heart and resolve this veil of ,separation that exists. Therefore I post what the synch indicates because of a great passion!! Truth is a double edged sword that effects my own as well as I am now getting synchs about presumptuous in my own family, I so want to reach them but some will not have it.

More on Clover

Red Clover Meaning 

Red Clover Dream Meaning


So this morning my Neighbor and I said "Good Morning" on the messenger to each other as we do each day when he goes down to feed the goats at 7:24am. And each time the conversation evolves.

Me: Mornin

Neighbor: Mornin
 chilly out

Me: Yes, I had to put on a sweater

Neighbor: Yup I have my s Jacket on

      Sweat

Me: Yes, I should say it is a jacket I put on but was intending a lighter item like a sweater but yea but some folks think sweaters are only to be worn by Mr. Rogers

Neighbor: Well it's a beautiful day in the neibor hood

Me: Well Played



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home