DNATREE

Thursday, June 04, 2020

To Whom


To Whom
Yes, but you found out you were wrong so many times before when you tried to interpret the synchronicies of SPIRIT and when the smallest of points showed up and now what you have said is that no matter what, when you find out again that you are wrong and even if your grandchildren are going to die that you are unable to contact me either and apologize ,,, you do know that? There is time and time again that you find you have overlooked the smallest of points. That is what happened to me when I kept interpreting and presuming about the synchs I was receiving only to find out each time (in my loneliness, for I was alone in all this for years) I had no idea what I was doing and the SPIRIT had to forgive me yet again. Eventually it became so serious and life threatening that I had to let the last bubble float to the top and let my brain die so that I would not presume further and kill my own family. Presuming you know the True Intentions of My Heart so that you can try to humiliate me again like you did so many times in the past, or for others like Trump, as you have done to the least of them. presumptuously.

So many times and now you would rather die than apologize.


You don't understand but especially when it comes to those that have made themselves my enemy you WILL FIND OUT THAT THE SPIRIT WILL MAKE ME RIGHT. Especially women that love to manipulate to humiliate a man, why that has been the story of my life, even when they know they are wrong and my true intentions were to help but they of course took the opportunity to publicly humiliate. Thanks for the SPIRIT's reward for me now as I cannot see how you will bear the magnitude of humiliation which that produces when you see what you have done. For she my life is everything while you have shown yourself without true intent or love that you are nothing.


So many manipulating women on the forums over the years the SPIRIT knows how to prepare the least of them for a Con Girl like Trump.. so obvious right. LOL But you don't deal with them yourself, you give that pain to the SPIRIT and  allow the SPIRIT to work through you and he doesn't even know the net is closed around him and the smallest of points his peabrain cannot comprehend shows up!

Yep, exactly. 

Oh yea,, Draw his Ire, I have never used the term but it just popped in my head. Now that would be just like the SPIRIT to induce such ire , to erk such a jerk, and it comes from NOWHERE and he has no one to blame... ROFL

These are real intentions but I dance like a Tree right before a thunderstorm so happy for the rain that is going to come! YEEHAW Edit to add: About a half hour after writing that line very loud thunder began to happen and the SPIRIT reminded me of the Lightning and Thunder of Mt. Whitney and the synchs given and then they show up Kaboom! Kaboom! and kaboom!!!! And then you figure it out, your screwed!

GET READY FOR THE WILD RIDE!!!!!


Went and saw these people loving conspiracy theories, otherwise known as lies meant to manipulate and turn the law against those they hate like Trump does.
https://www.businessinsider.com/jesse-watters-baselessly-speculates-george-floyds-death-was-a-hit-2020-6
But since this was all intended the SPIRIT probably has the smallest of points these manipulating nothings have overlooked as well. I get really giddy thinking about how such as Trump and these get caught in their own net and every real American that is about truth would want what is planned to happen to these if they knew what they were hiding. I mean wouldn't they if it is all a lie? LOL

The Lightning and the Thunder Kaboom!!!!!!!!   It's all so exciting!

Come on CNN don't you want to be involved in finding out that Trump the manipulator has been getting manipulated since before he dreamed up the con?

Came back to continue the synch as the Mommy and the first baby got caught in the trap and died and then another baby got caught and then it was like the third one lost also got caught all because a woman made a wrong decision, boy that thunder is loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home