DNATREE

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Faraway the treasure and the Field

 We had a great day yesterday together and particularly as we had many synchs about my time in Turkey and Germany. We had met earlier with a German friend named Isabel at the democratic booth at the poke salad festival and I went back to help man the booth but later last evening we came upon a movie called Faraway and really enjoyed many aspects of the movie which Pam felt was so relevent to my life. When I was in Germany at 17yrs old I felt alone but very independent and getting a stereo for the little apartment in Rechberg Germany. A certain song came on the radio that I really liked called 99 balloons and this song was in the movie Faraway. And also about Turkey as the woman in the movie was from Turkey but left her life there to go to Croatia where her mother was from. (That where I am you may be also comes to mind as synchs of late are about those who went before me and so I can we with YOU)  Now there were so many synchs with this movie including this one

Seeing without judgements

Living without regrets

Loving without Limits

I felt that those threatening the world with annihilation (99 balloons) or those that "conspired against the tree" want to use it to gain power and money but did not think they would lose because of their plan to use a base of people that believe their propaganda. But they want to cause a problem but plan to blame those they are manipulating for it.

As it turned out, "99 Red Balloons," as it was now called, was, of all things, protest song. In the lyrics, a boy and girl innocently release a batch of balloons into the air; confused by these flying objects, international governments panic, triggering a nuclear holocaust.

I had dreamed the other night about how those that demanded the law were told they could have it but it was them who were to keep it since they reject or hide from the SPIRIT (shame) but they really wanted to use it to manipulate others and this of course is/was known therefore it was given them but also was a trap set for those hiding behind a veil of interpretation called religion and rejecting the SPIRIT. But not only was it given them and said that the letter would lead to their desolation as they cannot keep it but also was used in another manner. 

Matthew 13:44 New King James Version (NKJV)

“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

 Look at what the SPIRIT reveals to you through synchronicity as a growing treaure as I speak of it as the gold rush often in my synchs and how when he found it a man would even give up all that he has to aquire such treasure and wanting to share it but knowing the masses would reject it you might see that field as many things,, the scripture, the body dna, and around every corner of life itself is this treasure hidden. So if they demand a law to use against others but according to their own words/ presumptions be it unto them so the scripture without the SPIRIT is a trap, but with the SPIRIT you are led to the treasure alluded to in the scripture but the book is a story therefore it is not necessary to learn in a completely fresh and new way what the SPIRIT alone is to give.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase ‘each other’
doesn’t make any sense.  

Synch about "Look down at the Floor"

It started with birds in California as we wandered and wondered and attracted birds into our lives


we intended to communicate with animals and we found this was possible through synchronicity. As the synch grew we now have my dog and cat paying close attention to my movements in order to learn my intentions. In the truck the dog knows he cannot play or bother me while I am driving and I intended he understand that the truck going down the road was controlled by me and that began to have interesting results where when I use the gas or the brake the dog looks at the floor and acknowledges the car motion as related to my movements now. I brought that up to Pam as we were talking about it and when I said "look at the floor" I looked down and a bug hopped onto my foot at the moment I said "floor".and this sparked the synch related to "learning from bugs" and microbes and the idea of how to communicate with them. So we look forward to more synchs about this as things such as covid do not come into our reality without a message that when responded to properly the microbes are not a problem anymore. The pandemic was the unexpected thing that those orchestrating to use right wing facists to gain power and money did not account for and was used by the SPIRIT to thwart the conman but if you are dead to the message of the SPIRIT and are not reached yet then such as this was intended to continue. So this is part of humans needing to learn communication with their dna and subsequently all reality.


 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home