DNATREE

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Passion to Reach You, the Burning Bush Dnatree

 I often return to that burning bush and the experiences that even now as such an experience comes to mind it can't help but grow. 

Once, I found myself in a vast valley of stones it was the last of three places the SPIRIT guided me to starting with the Grand Canyon "VAST" and then Sedona Arizona, path of those who went before us up Bell Rock and finally this vast valley in the midst of the Court of the Patriarchs in Zion National Park

 




My PASSION was spun up by our JOLTING out in JOY on a trip to create a life in California and we ended up at a very VAST area of stones at the base of the Court of the Patriarchs and like I had done at Bell Rock and at the Grand Canyon I carried my tape recorder to cherish the memories and synchronicities along the path. I went out into this vast area and began to feel what the moment had for me to WONDER about and it turned out to be that I stumbled over a sharp four sided stone and began to wonder about it's form as it looked like a capstone of a buried pyramid. As I wondered I realized that my whole path the last few days was about "Those who went before us" and where there were hidden in the DNA, those that had real experience with the SPIRIT as through the DNA I wanted them to rise to the top like creme. Amazingly many thoughts began to coalesce around this idea of those who went before us.

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=capstone

Moses and the burning Tree, the DNATREE and the passion that would not be extingquished

What experience could that have been that wrote such passion on his heart so that the passion would not be extinguished?

Christians... we have something in common

Jesus put it this way

A man found a treasure hidden in a field and for "JOYFUL PASSION" over it he sold everything he owned and bought that field. Or he gave up everything because of the value of that field.

From my own synchs/experience this field is the dna and the forms that together with dna and writings from those who went before us I was able to re-member the connection between form and what is hidden in our dna about such experience of those who went before us.

To jolt out in nature and let the synchs paint the picture using the form around you like how even the indians would have known Bolder Creek by such a name as it is given. And the synchs would usually follow the forms I would find in a given area of exploration.

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=%22boulder+creek%22



Dream Box

A dream box as a record of moments in sanctuary that are treasured

We want to interact with those with True intention of Heart without regard to political party as this is how they are to be reached.

Sympathy, Sympathetic vibes

Because of their True intention of heart even those lost behind a veil of interpretation given them by the Republican Party during this time of the Trump Era can understand this message and go on to let go of a veil of lies because hidden in the stories they learned was the seeds or keys to the kingdom. But I have found that communication on the net related to politics polutes the waters so I found it better to share this with the SPIRIT with the intention that YOU, my life reach them. In this manner all political lies and contention is removed.

https://www.stephentree.com/struggle/

“I choose to love you in silence…

For in silence I find no rejection,

I choose to love you in loneliness…

For in loneliness no one owns you but me,

I choose to adore you from a distance…

For distance will shield me from pain,

I choose to kiss you in the wind…

For the wind is gentler than my lips,

I choose to hold you in my dreams…

For in my dreams, you have no end.”

― Rumi

I will write the stories of synchronicity with SPIRIT but I no longer want to contend with you, but rather to love you in this way, as I have left the struggle. So I don't want to approach them rather "I approach the SPIRIT" Like when I left the Struggle for six years alone in the beginning of seeking the SPIRIT and getting struck to the heart like Moses was when he was thrown out of Egypt as his intentions were true.

I choose a room or a nature sanctuary where I can dream of you and speak to you and You will experience it as you allow.

I placed a veil there to symbolize the veil to symbolize the distance, the thin veil separating us which is also our skin for we are really one.

There really has always only been YOU and I and this illusion that somehow we are separate  https://youtu.be/iO3MnvIq10s

#synchronicity and the Wild Heart's Romance with SPIRIT

I realize for many years speaking to the SPIRIT that I have been speaking to You also and even my grandchildren

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=%22speaking+to+my+grandchildren%22

Dreaming before the Altar (Table, holding what is on my heart) I realize I have dreamed of you Day and Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home