DNATREE

Saturday, March 29, 2014

We have to forgive them as we also were forgiven, They don't know what they are doing

A few nights ago Pam and I were having synchs about the movie SophiesChoice and in particular this

A few nights ago Pam and I were having synchs about the movie SophiesChoice and in particular this 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie's_Choice

Quote:
Sophie's Choice (novel), a 1979 novel written by William Styron which depicts a mother at wits' end, faced with a forced decision in which all options have equally negative outcomes.
Sophie's Choice (film), a 1982 film based on the novel.
Sophie's Choice (opera), a 2002 opera by Nicholas Maw based on the novel.
Any dilemma where choosing one cherished person or thing over the other will result in the death or destruction of the other as derived from the theme of the novel.


This particular scenario is happening on many levels with many people, but in particular her ex is broke having dialysis and is desperate to get his SS going and a little jealous of what Pam has. In his desperation he undoubtedly feels that he got the short end of the stick when it comes to life and he cannot see the outcome of his actions such as having Pam and I take care of him for a while because for the time that he did they combine incomes to determine that he owes back money to SS. He doesn't want to work because it effects his SS but then he is not getting SS because of some of his past manipulations have caught up with him. I am sure there is jealousy there because and some of the things he does is hurting Pam and him because of it. Now how this is working out is revealing hearts who manipulate a little bit but they are desperate and need help but their manipulations have gotten themselves in a real jam. I don't have resources as my life is changing but realizing what I see now I wish I could help them anyway and intend to when I get back on my feet. We are all in this together but I see how those that have manipulated others because of their desperation and screwing it up for themselves does not mean that they don't need more than they are getting, and does not mean that they are not good people even though they made mistakes too. We all create our reality and some think they got the short end of the stick in life but if they will start being more honest themselves with life and stop putting out this negative emotion we all could fly up like doves together. The idea is to see how we created it ourselves and therefore begin to put out intentions toward mutual desires, not to beat the other down that we are jealous of, and that we may have inadvertently manipulated at one time in our desperation. Just because someone cannot be trusted does not mean they are not loved and that they cannot have a life by beginning to be honest with themselves.

I have noticed that those that have lived their lives manipulating or needing to control others have begun to get desperate and are creating problems for themselves. I ask them to relax, know that they are loved anyway and that if they can start trusting and letting their true love show that things will begin to turn around. We don't have to allow them to manipulate further, but we need to give them room to learn to stand on their own two feet and stop manipulating others and the system for a living.

All humans don't deserve what we have, but it is time to begin to share in what we are given starting with JOY and GRATITUDE. There was a period of time that each of us go through where we learn to receive from life in "this moment" what we need and to recognize the source. Neither side is right, but the SPIRIT can make both right by integrating the two sides in love. We don't have to trust them because it is the SPIRIT we are trusting to integrate us through mutual intention. We should not trust those that have shown to intentionally manipulate to hurt us but we turn to the SPIRIT and YOU know how to reach them and to make both who seem to be far apart fit together. So I tell You to look to the SPIRIT and to stop trying in your own power to win and both sides will then win. The MYSTERY of love between a man and a woman is how the two are to be made one though they seem so far apart. It is also how the SPIRIT and man are melded as the SPIRIT spoke saying

that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us (through knowing SPIRIT) i so that the world may believe that you have sent me.I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one--I in them and you in me--so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. 
I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them. (SPIRIT)

SPIRIT= THE DEFINING FACT

Because of the Miracle of YOU/SPIRIT
Belief is turned to Relief
Certainty through knowing YOU

CHRIST/SPIRIT is like an alien in that You never knew me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home