DNATREE

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Real Love, Knowing YOU, lovers and synch



What is misunderstood is that during every dispensation of the  SPIRIT the letter was leading those following it as God to death while the word of the SPIRIT led to life.
   First I made the "SPIRIT through Jesus" MY LIFE. Then the synchs began but were mostly teaching to recognize SPIRIT until my heart was reached. I could not convey what the message was at that time as it was for me only. But those first twelve years led me to not judge others and to stay my own path. So when I was reached to the heart and spent a lot of time alone through my broken heart YOU/SPIRIT appeared through the synchs. So like a tree, I gradually took on this form.

Last night the synchs were about the communication between lovers. I was drawn to the purpose of my life. It was communion with YOU.  Like in the Rumi discourse   Though not speaking Arabic the king knew exactly the meaning of the poet because they both started from the same root. The lover knew the root of the poet's meaning.  But the synch seemed to be about how lovers communicate without words. This began with the communication between the poet and the king. This made me think about Pam and I and our love shared through the experience in Mendocino as we both started from the same root of love. The root of SPIRIT's expression is LOVE.  Now as Abraham loved his wife and it was said he knew her when making love this is the synchronicity of communication between real lovers which the fake lover or harlot cannot imitate. So the SECRET of love in SPIRIT and loving others is to be so in synch with SPIRIT that the same root/love is known and the lovers know exactly the "true intentions of the heart". Actually even seemingly enemies can love each other this way.

NOW PLEASE LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND

This is the ONE I loved that spoke 
"they did it unto me, therefore if you love me they will do it to you also.
 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of things against you because of ME/SPIRIT
Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me
Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head

They only knew him from interpretation and I did not speak the given name because of that misunderstanding.



So if a man following the beloved comes to do many things right through synch with SPIRIT that those who interpret misunderstand, and they do one thing they BELIEVE is right so that they can turn and judge him. Who is really being judged by their own judgement? The SPIRIT was telling me that I did exactly as I was purposed to do and that they not knowing the SPIRIT do not discern what is the deluding influence in the letter that causes them to follow a lie. For it was for this same namesake that all the prophets were killed before, not knowing the power of God to use the weak things of the world to shame the strong.  Everything is changing and the smallest of points overlooked by everyone that follows interpretations of men will change everything. For the letter and law is powerless to save you and is used by the enemies of God to manipulate for profit. I know many will intentionally misunderstand but to those who truly are seeking I would say.

I Apologize for any way I may have hurt you through this life experience because every fiber of my being was directed toward this love through synch with SPIRIT and in my early years of following synchs I was definitely lacking in understanding.

The letter of interpretations of men kills and is like the Tiger created by GOD for his purpose.


Synchs related to this time from 2017


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home