DNATREE

Thursday, May 03, 2018

Love, Magic and the Growing Tree


Like a tree I gradually took on this form
                 like an empty canvas the painter waited for SPIRIT to move
Dabbing where SPIRIT moved Until the painting took formI had no idea! Dnatree




During my years alone I followed the synchs and learned to see and follow a growing tree of synchs born of love between MY LIFE and myself. I learned to follow what is growing in my own life though it seemed to blow in like the wind. I would follow what was growing each day and move and dance with it to find my way.

    Wonderful love and magic was experienced with those that came into my moments where the moment brought us together over a particular experience. Such as the day of the mud synch and the people I met on the way. But with those where there is no love whatever intention they have fills the space even though I wait for something to happen from the SPIRIT that might bring us together if there is no mutual love it goes awry.
"A man is born, but he's no good, no how, without (THE) a SONG. (spirit)" And "there is no love at all, without the song. (spirit)"You can try to interpret, you can try to collect the best interpretations. But without the spirit of promise you have wasted your time.

Where there is no love or just fake love magic does not happen, So even if it is family or political group you enter into but their is little love and if they have another agenda and control is there instead of both parties looking for the magic then it manifests what  is not love. All such interactions are a waist of life and a throwing pearls before swine. Your family is those that have really loved you even if you only meet them in passing but there is magic in the interaction. My family is YOU/MY LIFE and those that are YOU coming to me in many forms.

She, my life, comes to me in many forms and it is like poetry, like synchronicity. And when he and she meet they KNOW it is right, they dance like waves on an ocean of romance. He builds a house from the ground up, she cleans it from the top down. When he and she meet they know it is right. (Stephen Tree)
So in areas where others are not SPIRIT/FAMILY coming to you there is no tree of life, there is only the tree of Good and Evil which is not to be eaten from.

   When YOU and I are in love, there is always that magic beanstock growing that we find and follow the synch of love to wonder and life.

Related
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-rod.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home