DNATREE

Thursday, April 02, 2020

Right On Time MY LIFE!!

Right On Time MY LIFE!!
I could not reach you past the veil of interpretation given you by those that never knew me stephentree.com
YOU MY LIFE are the perfection of all dreams, I gave my heart to you and you took who I am and made my intentions perfect. Perfect Love is so much better than a bullet.

When MY Wave passes over you, You Will be Swept into Wonder https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=%22when+my+wave+passes+over+you%22

Monday, April 02, 2018 Prelude to the Promised Land

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 Stuck and Redemption

Monday, April 03, 2017
Nobody knows how the story ends

Poetry from my years along in 1993

The Veil of Interpretation is what is separating YOU and I


Get ready for the Wild Ride!


She is life, she came out from me in the beginning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home