DNATREE

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Give all your love to the spirit, and the spirit will give the fathers love to your children. For it is written, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

That which is already ours cannot help but come to us. But worry driven will only blocks this benevolence and invites lack. Though you have not known me, yet do I love you. Not according to our judgements/ interpretations father, but according to your loving kindness. It's love across time get ready for the ride! Reading scripture with worry in our heart is like an eating disorder only making us fat for the slaughter. I have laid down my life so that the love of the true father may be yours.

The reason we misinterpret is we are not looking at spirit we are listening to the writer of scripture when we really have never known YOU. Don't look at me, look to what the spirit is saying to you through me. I give you my heart, coming to get you baby one of these nights. I come as a theif in the night.

Yes Jesus may have been called the son, but I have seen him and he is the father.

If you are looking at my spelling then you do not see the spirit, they see the gnat, they are not looking at the spirit.

M-Class Flare Launched; Sunspot Count at 143
by Mitch Battros – ECTV

The Passion to Melt the Veil
Separating “YOU and I” on this planet
Let this come only as a fire in your heart

fire from the sky syncs july 4th 2005

Fire!

You know me, and I know you

Would that you would come down and tickle

The THORNY BUSH Judges 9:8-15

And set the captives free




http://www.stephentree.com/solarflares.htm