DNATREE

Monday, March 05, 2007

Misunderstandings on Prophecies forum and family

So I wake up at 2:30 in the morning and something is wrong and then I realise that it is the misunderstanding that would occur about the Women Lie Children die for like what I learned through separation from my own that all this is medaphor for what ails the world and is poetry about separation. It is what we learn through family energy. Nothing to do with You or any one here. That is why I must leave because everything read in fear will be misunderstood and this is for understanding what is happening in the world by understanding the separation/ death inside the family which is also occuring. Nothing to do with anyone here. I know as one has already told me that what I learn in synchs is very scary but it is meant to get you to go to the spirit because it is the only way. And for us as a nation to heal the separation. Now just go to my blog if you are interested and not in fear of these things. If you are in fear, just understand that this is NOT about You and that it is metaphor about father separation and about spirituality and separation which .... leads to death/ divorce according to spirit. Peaple that do not understand metaphor cannot see the signs of the times related to ends. No rather I thank everyone here and bless you all even those that misinterpret words because of fear. (You see you would have to know me) I don't WANT to break your heart, I am to show you how you draw what you draw to yourself (as with the storms) and bless each of you with new direction. Love you ALL, even those that misunderstand what I write. No this is what I learned from women and not obout women and the poetry of the separation of children from the father as related to what is meant by separation of the chilldren on the earth from the spirit leads to death. Now I have not said anything different than what they were misunderstanding Jesus about but now you know the passion of that time related to him telling Isreal ( the women/ wife of Christ) of the impending end of Isreal due to separation if she did not start fresh. But that she would be restored as his body would be raised in three (morning of the third millenium) For really this message is to men more than women as it is the spirit that changes the heart. Enough, if you approach me in fear you will misunderstand. But now you know why the wildhearts is hidden to humans. Calm your heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home