DNATREE

Saturday, July 09, 2005

The End of the Struggle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fear leads us to prepare for this and that and not knowing how the fragrance of the heart draws the things that are on the heart they end up having to deal with all they prepare for and find themselves unprepared.
The veil society and industry gives us says to prepare for this and that. But the spirit says love deeply only few things. (family) And the lover does not prepare for this and that but all day long he ponders the poetry of what he loves. Knowing that the heart is a rose out of the abundance of the heart he draws only what he loves and the other things mysteriously pass by him as he is looking always at only what he loves.

I too collected all the things that the right people said I must have in order to do well. But one day the boat began to sink and I could not plug all the holes. I went only to what I loved in a sanctuary alone and stayed there and let the boat sink. In time my love became a new boat that could never sink.

I was taken from them and the struggle to reach them but as their boats sank I was able to lift them into the boat that love built.

Don't try to think it out, rather feel deeply. Thinking is like points in an equation yet always i have found that I overlooked the smallest of points which carried the greatest of weights. You cannot think of it all, but you can feel the height and depth and width of it all. Society wants to sell you and gives you a veil of interpretation to cover your eyes. You, my love lifted that veil and now you are all the desires of my heart including the wild hearted love we share behind this veil.

As the honeybee is drawn by the fragrance so it is the things we love by the fragrance of our hearts. Let go of the struggle, let it sink and come find what is truly on your heart.

I used a table alone for years to find what could not be bought. I put on the table "that which was truly on my heart as my boat sank"