DNATREE

Friday, July 08, 2005

Razzle Dazzle, Rise and Shine
Meet me in the Whirlwind
I am a mist
Before I was Rain
I was a mist in your garden

Trimtab,,, Small change to say the least, just like in beauty and the beast

Speedy syncs,, met black girl by coincidence already knew her name Speedy
Dog Got bit this week, her name was speedy, healing for victims and anger.
http://forum.prophecies.us/viewtopic.php?t=9175&highlight=speedy
Synchronicities with "I come quickly" Coming to get you baby, one of these nights, like a theif in the night. Not according to your interpretations but according to the spirit. The smallest of points which changes everything.

You and I been talkin, like a secret love, you thought you were all alone when you let your tears fall.

It's all brand new, I'm crazy for you.
Secrets, stolen from deep inside.

I cannot speak your name because each day you become so much more.

Head down, head down in wonder (you always said it looked like I was falling when I walked with my head down) Leaning on you, my life
Prayer is not our interpretations, it is awe, it is wonder.