DNATREE

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I will struggle with you for a season

Your not as much going to fight with each other (hus/wife, dem/gop,islam/christian) as much as you are fighting with me. (Jacob's struggle with the Angel)

I will fight with you for a season that you might come to know me in your innermost parts of the heart.

Those that hated me started I fight with me so that by fighting they could get me off the board (www.prophecies.us) Even as they spoke in creating the fight they planned how to cover up what I had wrote. Banned for answering those that sought to start a fight.

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how many times I yearned to gather your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were unwilling!
Behold, your house will be abandoned. (But) I tell you, you will not see me until (the time comes when) you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the spirit of the Lord.'"

And again
I am sending you prophets and wise men andscribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them youwill scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city, thatupon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth,from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son ofBerechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. Truly Isay to you, all these things shall come upon this generation.



Turn the tables, for every covenant based on money will first be overturned.

Now I leave the struggle but the spirit will complete all that I have sown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home