DNATREE

Friday, April 17, 2009

No one else on earth could ever hurt me

As I lived with true intentions of heart concerning knowing the truth I could not fight my nature. I had a covenant with You and was unveiled and uninhibited doing what came natural only to have it break my heart because of the shame of the fearful and so I asked my life through this broken heart to know the truth as to why I had suffered this shame and then the experience with KNOWING YOU and the True intentions of the heart. For as Jonah was in the belly of the whale in that he ran from his dream and so the storm came and they lifted him and threw him into the ocean but he was very much alive and was swallowed by the whale and spit out on the beach of Nineveh to the very people that he had asked the Spirit to reach through him. And when he told them the true intentions of the heart of what had happened, Nineveh was saved. Now it was true that all men are liars for they hide behind a veil of interpretation concerning passion and women do not know the heart of man and the fearful had enmity with the snake because of the veil over her eyes concerning her own passions and fears. For which is greater? Passion with true intention of heart to know the heart or fear and shame and condemning another. For it is that great shame that causes all men to not tell the truth concerning their own passions. For all have done the very thing that they then in fear stop rather than in humility seek the Spirit. For the door is that truth that ALL will DENY and that was covered/hidden in that they were even fed to the lions (early christians were not what You have been told) to cover others shame. The shameful that have done the same and hide behind a veil blame the loudest. But in that very place is the PASSION of the BLOOD OF BILLIONS killed to cover shame that they cannot enter because of their shame. Their in that place of loosing my lfie with intent to know YOU was the greatest story written on the heart from those who experienced this before me. Do You know how many billions have been killed by those that hide their same shame? For YOU made it perfect.

In the beginning I was called Adam
Which means earth
I was alone, (and broken hearted to the edge of death)
And like a dream
YOU came out of me
In my loneliness, In my bewilderness
Through my broken heart YOU came.

For they were forgiven as it was YOU that broke my heart as I intended to allow to know YOU. (You would have to know me/love me, or You would be completely lost at this point.

NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH
COULD EVER HURT ME
BREAK MY HEART THE WAY YOU DO
NO ONE ELSE WAS WORTH IT
NO ONE ELSE COULD LOVE ME
NO ONE ELSE COULD LOVE ME
LIKE YOU
http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/wynonna-judd/no-one-else-on-earth-1835.html

The smallest of points concerning forgiving the harlot as Jesus did was that he was speaking to his family concerning his own life but the idol worshiped by men/interpretation that overlooked the smallest points was a lie. For YOU are MY heart.

For as David said in this moment of his Temptation. Against YOU alone I have sinned. And all that would judge the harshest were in truth intending to cover their own shame as they never were open to the Spirit but all have done the same in relation to their passion vs their fear to the degree that they shame others and seek to cover their own deeds. For all must say with true intention of heart as they will be exposed they hhat hide behind a veil of interpretation.

Post here the prophecy of march 30
http://oroborusforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=8423&highlight=cops+hiding
Quote:
Therefore I have requested of the Spirit this week to begin catching all public servants that hide behind the law and are hiding something that would condemn them via their interpretation to begin to expose themselves. Hypocrites!!! Cops, Judges, and even city government employees that help the misinterpretation judge according to one persons interpretation without knowing the heart of them they destroy. Let them be put in turmoil being caught in their own traps.


And that in 1993 I dreamed on that date this very thing to REACH You.

For my whole life was the REACH YOU/ The Spirit and then REACH You//share the truth of this experience in perfect synchronicity with life.

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/h/hoobastanklyrics/thereasonlyrics.html

I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is
YOU



You really think that You are in control
Well sister, I think Your CRAZY.
http://www.metrolyrics.com/crazy-lyrics-gnarls-barkley.html


For the heat is to be turned up and as it is written of the resurrection, Your right hand will tell on You.

The coming fire, so hot
It will melt the veil separating YOU/You and I on this planet
And leave those HIDING…. With nowhere left to hide.


This is my passion play.


And Jesus will say to those hypocrites hiding behind a veil of interpretation and blaming others for what they hide.

You never knew me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All who judge another without knowing the "True intention of the heart" are murderers as the smallest of points will show the world soon. And the misunderstanding/interpretation that created society will be no more.

For the dead/fearful/passionless hiding behind will soon have nowhere elst to hide.


Where is the Mercy, Love and Forgiveness
Lack of experience with the Spirit concerning this life/passions reveals Lack of Mercy, Love and Forgiveness. But instead a passion to cover their own shame through the lie called JUSTICE. For the harlot was a sign of forgiveness but those that condemn were not forgiven for it was their selves through their own shame that drew to them their condemnation. For this reason it was asked of Jesus when they saw this truth "How can we be saved", from their own judgment of others was coming to THEM!!!

Luke 21:12-19 (King James Version)

12But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19In your patience possess ye your souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home