DNATREE

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Tree and Your sons


I am happy no one got hurt Deb Cathy!
Here is the poetry of reaching You related to how contrived love cannot save Your sons and Cathy's experience with the tree and her son. Great poetry Cathy and probably Your intent toward the Spirit is also great.
And here is the post about the poetry of the tree reaching You even though I cannot speak to You because of those that hate me. Tree's daughter Raine Kitchen hit by Storm

Rainmusic Get well soon.

I have this feeling about Kyron related to the separation of the parents. For as Jesus said to the woman that had many husbands,,, DO NOT SEPARATE so I feel that the energy of that separation leads to death. The son took it. If we could see how this works. Here is the news article related to "emotion travels" So it is that even though You leave me, I have not left You.

The same misunderstanding is in Your children as the synchs with "Father, Mother, Always You wrestle inside me, always You will"
.

I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Deuteronomy 24:16

If you hate the Spirit then all the anger of the Spirit from the Blood of billions is against You, but if You turn to the Spirit then You see "I never left You"

The emotions of this post reflect the growing moon of emotions in folks on Oroborus. June 1st-27th.

The Sacred Tree have humans been on earth for Millions of Years?
I will be updating this post all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home