DNATREE

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Moon and Jupiter

Moon and Jupiter synch

This week the Moon and Jupiter pair up in evening skies. Credit: Starry Night Software
had a big synch with this today before coming here and seeing if anyone was posting about Jupiter. Pam and I were enjoying the hot tub and watching the full moon and debating whether that was Jupiter or not.

I got on the net and checked it out and sure enough it was jupiter. I looked up some things about it and Expansion and how the energies would act today.

Pam was playing her Abraham cd and at the moment I read expansion I then heard

Relax and enjoy the BENEFIT of the EXPANSION



Don't read this it is only for me to document here what I experienced before leaving that Struggle an hour ago
Then also I had run into something where I was used and manipulated and I had to give to the Spirit, cause it is the Spirit they are intentionally misunderstanding and it is the Spirit that WILL handle this.


Well the bears are at it again. And it turns out to be more than I thought. Jupiter the Moon and those Seven Sisters Personas LOL


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home