DNATREE

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Healing Synchs of Late

In episode 4 of Medicine Men go Wild Pam and I recognised the synch of late which is IF YOU BELIEVE IT THEN IT WILL WORK. And the more You connect with SPIRIT and ask for healing the more the belief given by SPIRIT will work. In that episode the western medicine could not at all explain the "coincidence" of when the healing began related to "The Leaves" and the belief of the healer. I wish to discuss the synch related to the leaf/words of SPIRIT.

This synch has been occurring in great numbers and we want to remember these and share them with You.

We also intend that the synchs begin to move out among those needing this.

Like the synch I had with the REAR VIEW MIRROR when my third lumbar was crushed I lived with it many years both walking funny and in great pain. But when the SPIRIT said through the synchs that a rear view mirror was the treatment I like You had no idea how that would happen. This is the story of how the SPIRIT accomplished what the doctors could not do when my daughter opened the door of the car and went running.

link
Quote:

This is a big issue with me because when my back was such a problem for me I did not want to try fads or anything other than something real from the Spirit as that was all my life was about. Rather than trying to do it myself through trying, YOU/Spirit would have to do it. There was a surrender to Spirit not a giving up. And so it had to be a real synch that I could believe in that it happen to me rather than me doing it for myself. Like the story with the car mirror every time I put out the intention (grew the intention) the synch with a car mirror would come up. Then at a moment my daughter ran from the car and I ran in great pain to catch her I ended up running into a car and the exact spot the car hit my hip was the driver's mirror and it snapped and the perfect place for it to hit happened. So I don't believe in fads, I only believe in the smallest of points overlooked. Now how to get to that point is not by thinking about it, but rather by letting go of the problem and getting in the Spirit in this moment and living. You must live if You want life and looking at the problem is the opposite of what You want. With Pam's eyes we let go of the problem and just played and laughed about the synchs when they began to speak of the eyes of flies we did not get serious but continued to play until the answer was in front of us. This is important to me because after all that has happened Pam still wants to try fads rather than wait for a synch and I don't want to fill the cup, but rather remain open to Spirit on all our needs.



Now I would like to relate how humans misunderstood Jesus when he allowed the healing using whatever was around him believing. For some he had dip in the Jordan as the poetry of the Jordan is the water (understanding) that comes from on high. (From YOU) Some he put mud on his fingers and spat into it and rubbed it on eyes and the SPIRIT spoke through the person saying "I see men walking around as TREES" Poetry of the SPIRIT, meaning he saw first what the SPIRIT was saying through his understanding and then began to see. Surrender to the SPIRIT and the way the "coincidences" unfold and there is something about becoming one with the believer/healer/SPIRIT through the healer.

Anyway this is the thread I will post these synchs about healing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home