DNATREE

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Liar on the forums


PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject:Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/04/liar-on-forums.html

I know someone has erased several of my posts today so I do believe she is around. She tried to pull something on me and when it did not work she has gone to no end to torment me. I am being punished for what she was up to. She doesn't care about this forum anymore because of several posts that she tried to manipulate me and it backfired. Her intention is that this forum and the predictions die and if I try to say I will pay to keep it up as I have several times as this copy of the forum post shows, she will delete the posts as she has five times already. Your supposed to have true intent when you moderate one of these forums but I can show that she has only been here to try to get back at me for what she created for herself. Here is a copy of the forum thread and one of the last posts "someone" deleted again.

It certainly is not fair that when someone tries to set you up like the case where the judge did so to Curtis that they use power and knowledge in a way that is criminal just to get even.

www.stephentree.com/forum/

Don't judge me for your anger and manipulation that went wrong Luna the threads that I saved speak for themselves.

It is easy to use the regular excuse that the man is stocking you when it is really you trying to manipulate because you were humiliated when it should have been me humiliated by yall back in the summer of 2011. Get honest or get out of these forums if your just gonna carry on the lie.

Here is the post about the constant deleting of my post where I stated I would pay to take over the forum as the predictions and what they are leading need to be kept going. The Asylum.us and several others were ended because they could not manipulate to make me look like they DEMANDED and things are getting serious for them. I am sure she will delete or lock this post to punish me as she has deleted and misused her authority over and over but everyone seems to look the other way, but as before it is just hate on her part toward me that she is trying to make it look like me. What gives her the right to delete and manipulate and lock my posts just to try to push my buttons.

I am sure she would not be truthful with you all if her life depended on it about this but I will take the time to post what she has been up to if I have to along with all the evidence. Come on and punish me some more MODERATOR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home