DNATREE

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Oroborusforum

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject:


http://oroborusforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=160060#160060

I posted that I told punky on facebook that I would pay for this forum and someone removed it. Every forum that someone tries to manipulate and set me up and then they try to erase it when it backfires, but there is real national security reason because of all the posts that came true and are also leading to a great moment. So it is important to keep this forum at least for another year. Manipulation of material on this site will be shown to be a crime.

https://www.cia.gov/contact-cia/report-threats.html
_________________
Because words won't reach you http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/04/thunder-and-lightning-at-crucifixion.html


Added this afternoon
Post from Propheciesonline

This is the third time that I have posted on another forum to save that forum that the post was removed by those manipulating that forum. Help me save the predictions on this other forum as those that tried to manipulate me now want to cover it up. What they did does not matter as much as the old predictions that reveal what is coming that will jolt all Americans. Are You with the SPIRIT or not?

Link1

Link2
This was the third post that was removed from this thread

The second one was my first message that I had contacted the owner on facebook

And the first post removed was copied by CR in the above post

Here is the thread after three of my posts have been removed one after another
www.stephentree.com/forum/

I am telling you that those responsible also related to prophecies.us etc to cover what happened will find they have done America a great dis-service soon.

_________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home